(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

My computers crashed. Now on ky phone. I'll probably be able to fix that tomorrow if I don't get much schoolwork.
Wow! A team site, a gmail account and soon to be done youtube channel for the team?!Grin EPIC AWESOMNESS!!!Grin Grin
i went to the gmail account you should change the background to our team logo, and its weird nobody's asked me what my best beys are and there combos
(Oct. 07, 2013  4:59 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: i went to the gmail account you should change the background to our team logo, and its weird nobody's asked me what my best beys are and there combos
What are your best beys and combos out of the ones you own? Smile
Yeah that is being worked on, some things came up and I wasn't able to get my editing software.
Video is coming along nicely btw Smile
(Oct. 08, 2013  5:28 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Yeah that is being worked on, some things came up and I wasn't able to get my editing software.

Cool!Smile can't wait to see it!😀
(Oct. 08, 2013  5:30 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2013  5:28 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Yeah that is being worked on, some things came up and I wasn't able to get my editing software.

Cool!Smile can't wait to see it!😀
Yep Smile I am doing something a little different than what I originally started doing. All team leaders and advanced members will need to reply to a pm I will be sending out shortly.
well idk should i tell or not lets just say my top three not going to put all parts don't wanna ruin my secrets it Earth Pisces,Rock Byxis,and Storm Aquario
(Oct. 08, 2013  6:47 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: well idk should i tell or not lets just say my top three not going to put all parts don't wanna ruin my secrets it Earth Pisces,Rock Byxis,and Storm Aquario
Those were pretty good at one point, but as of today are heavily outclassed. sorry. Even with the best track ad tip setup, those would be defeated by more recently released MFB beyblade and Zero- g customizations, but I am sure we can help you build better combos Smile that is what a team is for, working together Wink. My favorite combo and one I am a huge supporter for is MSF-L Wyvang Wyvang S130RF.
sorry but i have to disagree to me the shogun steel are much weaker then the metal fusion ones i don't know why but they just seem weak, oh and i just got archer griffin and ronin dragoon still weaker then the metal fusion
It might be becuase you havent "synchromed" them, becaus generally Zero-G crushes MFB.
i have synchromed all of them for some reason they still are weak maybe they started using a lower grade metal because for some reason they just seem very weak or it could because i keep using my strongest combo maybe i shouldn't do that
(Oct. 09, 2013  12:53 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: i have synchromed all of them for some reason they still are weak maybe they started using a lower grade metal because for some reason they just seem very weak or it could because i keep using my strongest combo maybe i shouldn't do that
Well I still have to disagree. Any good Zero-G combos will demolish those customs in their respective field.
Please name some of your synchromes? Smile
holy carp we've grown
sorry i haven't been online my computer exploded... as in it literally caught on fire
anyway whats new
Me and Lazer and a few others joined! Smile We also got a team site.
i have 2 thief phoenix,a ninja salamander,ronin dragoon,and archer griffin and my friend has samurai ifrit so i have tried that one with there syncros vs my Earth Pisces T125,WD there i told you my best combo
(Oct. 09, 2013  1:37 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: i have 2 thief phoenix,a ninja salamander,ronin dragoon,and archer griffin and my friend has samurai ifrit so i have tried that one with there syncros vs my Earth Pisces T125,WD there i told you my best combo
Yes but name the synchromes you used and their combos please? I'm just curious, and duo outclasses earth btw. You can take down that combo with Gryph dragooon S130/GB145/____
RF/R2F/LRF or basically any synchrome with an RF Variation tip lol
(Oct. 09, 2013  1:34 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Me and Lazer and a few others joined! Smile We also got a team site.

well then is it team soaring pheonix. org or something or is it really complicated
and do i recognize you as a guy with multiple pictures of the boy who used driger
teamsoaringphoenix.webs

Yeah I used to have a driger Avatar and sig.
(Oct. 09, 2013  1:32 AM)Ifrit Wrote: holy carp we've grown
sorry i haven't been online my computer exploded... as in it literally caught on fire
anyway whats new

WTF!O.O it caught on fire that's crazy!!0.0
Sorry for the off-topicness
well switch i don't have a duo so you work with what you got if you want to see how strong the combo is build it yourself and try it out after all i wouldn't call it my strongest combo for nothing
(Oct. 09, 2013  5:07 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: well switch i don't have a duo so you work with what you got if you want to see how strong the combo is build it yourself and try it out after all i wouldn't call it my strongest combo for nothing
OK! lol I will do testing on it tomorrow for ya Wink
One question... Why is ifrit in the UK squad...
(Oct. 09, 2013  6:16 AM)jacolal Wrote: One question... Why is ifrit in the UK squad...

Yeah I was wondering the same thing? He isn't in the UK...
no don't try to change it just build it and then test it against your synchro and see what I'm talking about and now i officially have 49 beyblades one more and i hit 50 i can't wait