(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

whoop kyler's on the team welcome Smile
Thanks guys! Ill get to work now!
Welcome Kyler!
also I don't think, what kind of blader is really a thing.

(Sep. 27, 2013  10:15 AM)dragonFang101 Wrote: best combo - phantom aquario 230 mf , meteo ldrago ch120 r2f
85 or 90 is better for Phantom Aquario in BB-10 Wink
I'm An Aggressive blader I shoot for stadium outs or slam's into the wall or to destabilize a bey like Flash saggitario and I only use stamina Types in desperation or I know it has to be done.

And switchy May I have a new signature
500x200
background:half blue flames and half red flames
Black star in hidden sword mode on blue flame side And Kai on the red flame side You know the Kai doing the blazing gigs with his fingers on my last signature on the right
i got a new beyblade ninja salamander can't wait to try it out
(Sep. 28, 2013  4:56 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: I'm An Aggressive blader I shoot for stadium outs or slam's into the wall or to destabilize a bey like Flash saggitario and I only use stamina Types in desperation or I know it has to be done.

500x200
Black star in hidden sword mode on blue flame side And Kai on the red flame side You know the Kai doing the blazing gigs with his fingers on my last signature on the right
sorry, I can't. Jacolal has improved greatly so I trust him to make a great work for you.
Also, I don't think- what kind of blader- should be included, simply because terms will be created that have no real meaning. I believe my style of blading is just to counter with the best possible option I have available, If I am not on the countering side then I will most likely use a spin steal or Wyvang Wyvang combo...
(Sep. 28, 2013  6:45 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2013  4:56 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: I'm An Aggressive blader I shoot for stadium outs or slam's into the wall or to destabilize a bey like Flash saggitario and I only use stamina Types in desperation or I know it has to be done.

500x200
sorry, I can't. Jacolal has improved greatly so I trust him to make a great work for you.
Also, I don't think- what kind of blader- should be included, simply because terms will be created that have no real meaning. I believe my style of blading is just to counter with the best possible option I have available, If I am not on the countering side then I will most likely use a spin steal or Wyvang Wyvang combo...
Thanks switch. Qnd that thing was only q suggestion. Also, I'm trying to get a UK bladers to be recruited. It's raygen. Should I try?
Switchblad3r do you think you can resize my signature to 400x150, my sig is too large so I had to take it down. Do you need the URL?
(Sep. 28, 2013  4:56 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Switchblad3r do you think you can resize my signature to 400x150, my sig is too large so I had to take it down. Do you need the URL?
I cannot do any GFX for the next week or so. I have MMA literally 24/7.
Jac can you do that for kyler? keep the aspect ratio, then resize the length to 400, this will- in turn- change the width while still keeping the quality. here is the link-
http://imageshack.us/a/img692/8254/dmx7.jpg
(Sep. 29, 2013  4:10 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2013  4:56 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Switchblad3r do you think you can resize my signature to 400x150, my sig is too large so I had to take it down. Do you need the URL?
I cannot do any GFX for the next week or so. I have MMA literally 24/7.
Jac can you do that for kyler? keep the aspect ratio, then resize the length to 400, this will- in turn- change the width while still keeping the quality. here is the link-
http://imageshack.us/a/img692/8254/dmx7.jpg

Yeah I know how to do it now. I'll pm it to kyler soon. And ive almost done ace's gfx, just experimenting with a new texture pack sorry for the delay.
I have done all of it, except for this, because I don't know what it is - Black star in hidden sword mode
I mean black star in forbidden sword mode Search it up on goigle or I'll hive you the link
http://i-will-surpass-god.tumblr.com/
Oh yeah I thanks ace. I'll pm it later but I may not get to use the laptop today. And switch, is the current gfx that ace has okay? I
lol I never opened the spoiler to see it, but yeah it looks really good.
its the volcano vortex stadium first one i have that looks like a box, oh and with my list of stadiums i forgot to add the destroyer dome what a disappointment that was, the stadium that comes with the 3 insides so you can switch the stadium up another disappointment and the carrying case stadium don't really use it but still have then the other 2 i have the bolt blast and bull one
As jacolal and galaxy blade know i've been working on a team battling system and i was windering if i co put the draft of it up here so we could edit it together and pitch it to the heads of the wbo
I am not sure. I think if you pm it and post it that would be great, but I think just putting it up here should be OK. Then we can all edit it together.
(Sep. 30, 2013  10:35 PM)Hakumen Wrote: As jacolal and galaxy blade know i've been working on a team battling system and i was windering if i co put the draft of it up here so we could edit it together and pitch it to the heads of the wbo
I have no idea what this is lol PM me the general idea/details about what this is and I will let you know.
Jacolal, did The Renegades accept the alliance?
OK I have seen the thread. I suppose it is alright to post the results here as it pertains to the team.
Also, when did we offer an alliance with The Renegades?
I asked Jacolal and he asked on their thread.