(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

Yay Switchy is going to. Edit my signature and be awesome XD Ima be a bit slow at typing in playing MK7 with my brother. XD Ima smoke him.
Quote:LolSmile what's your nickname?? I think it should be PHOENIX KING?!
I like that name, but now I feel like a jester lol
yeah I love phoenix s its my inner animal
I beat him on rainbow road Ima drift king and Who's Ready For this IM.GETTING A PAYPAL ACCOUNT IMA SAVE UP TO BUY TEAM STICKERS AND shirts.
YEAH! nice lol
Sounds awesome, Unfortunately money is a little tight for me right now, since I have to pay for school. Lucky lol XD
(Aug. 23, 2013  11:17 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: yeah I love phoenix s its my inner animal
I beat him on rainbow road Ima drift king and Who's Ready For this IM.GETTING A PAYPAL ACCOUNT IMA SAVE UP TO BUY TEAM STICKERS AND shirts.

Awesome!! That sounds sooo awesome!! Grin Grin
U might evev pay shipping XD depends how much I save up from birthdays
Ok sounds cool!Smile
XD why Do you always scare me like THAT!?! XD@Switchy

p.s anything You want to yell me phone almost dead.
I'm not sure if Pegasus 78610 will still have a team. I am all for helping him out if he does though.
Yeah his team page has been low profile for awhile but checkout team burnout if you want another alliance there it so many members and well organized but that's up to you.

Edit.:If you want him to join if he wants to its ok with me.
Yeah if he wants to join the team it's ok with me tooSmile
If I was soul in my signature lol I would be crying XD to bad Switchy couldn't save my other GIF.
Awww but your GIF still looks awesomeGrin
Sorry I didn't tell you about myself. I am 13 and my favourite beyblade is twisted tempo. I have been playing since I was nine. And I live in the uk
Thank you very much.
You've been Accepted Welcome to the team. Joyful_3 If any questions pop up me or reach my YouTube Well not much to say so MUSTACHES RULE XD.
Thank you. I would pike q Sig. Where should I ask this. Sorry I'm new.
(Aug. 26, 2013  9:52 AM)Rnold201 Wrote: Thank you. I would pike q Sig. Where should I ask this. Sorry I'm new.

Go here
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Switchbl...m-GFX-Shop
You should have a appliance form, it makes applying easier.
Ok I'll create one later in on the bus to boring school.
Rnold201, you can't be on both team hammerbolt and team soaring phoenix, please inform us which team you are on.