Tests and Stuff

(May. 23, 2011  1:13 AM)bugturtles Wrote:
(May. 22, 2011  1:54 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(May. 21, 2011  4:41 PM)Sparta Wrote: Here in good ol' Connecticut, we get the CMT's (Connecticut Mastery Tests). They take up the entire month of march to complete, and they're on all subjects. I always do really well, and that is how they gauge if you get into honors classes. The only good part is that we have no classes pretty much! Yaaay!

What's better, next year I'll be a freshman, so I get SAT's, goodbye CMT's!

SAT's are only for junior/senior year...?

I saw some middle schoolers take it the same day that I did. Guess that just shows that some middle schoolers are can go toe-to-toe or better with most high schoolers =/

(also, i hate the grading system for SATs)

No, I know middle schooler's can take the SAT's due to gifted children program (I took it), but the SAT's are not something you normally take before your Junior year.
I got a perfect score on my math EOGs. Though it's a 99%. Apparently it means your better than 99% of the people. The last 1% is you, and you're not better than yourself.
(May. 23, 2011  10:03 PM)Titan Blader Wrote: I got a perfect score on my math EOGs. Though it's a 99%. Apparently it means your better than 99% of the people. The last 1% is you, and you're not better than yourself.

The last 1% is actually everyone else who got a perfect score; not just you. But nice try, though.
The WCPSS lies to me! I can't wait to get my reading score.
in my country in malaysia, we had SPM exam, SPM means Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia, this exam result will ensure us to go to universities. whoever flunk this exam, mostly be working. luckily i pass with flying colours~~~ :-)
Quote:in my country in malaysia, we had SPM exam, SPM means Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia, this exam result will ensure us to go to universities. whoever flunk this exam, mostly be working. luckily i pass with flying colours~~~ :-)
LOL same, as I'm in Malaysia.

However, I'm taking an English test called FCE(First Certificate in English) by Cambridge this June, so wish me luck. This is extremely vital for me for applying for jobs later on. Its also important as I also need to advance to CAE(Certificate in Advanced English), despite being 13 years old.
(May. 25, 2011  12:11 PM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote:
Quote:in my country in malaysia, we had SPM exam, SPM means Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia, this exam result will ensure us to go to universities. whoever flunk this exam, mostly be working. luckily i pass with flying colours~~~ :-)
LOL same, as I'm in Malaysia.

However, I'm taking an English test called FCE(First Certificate in English) by Cambridge this June, so wish me luck. This is extremely vital for me for applying for jobs later on. Its also important as I also need to advance to CAE(Certificate in Advanced English), despite being 13 years old.

wow! i can't believe it. you're taking quite a tough exam there in your age. good luck though.
my test start today Tired NOOOOOO! its allways boring and way to easy ( i get A n B ) werid cuz i never study and get 600
(May. 25, 2011  1:06 PM)Captain Caprii Wrote: my test start today Tired NOOOOOO! its allways boring and way to easy ( i get A n B ) werid cuz i never study and get 600

best of luck,Pinching_eyes
testing done i feel that i did very well Joyful_3
Well I got a 97 on my Algebra Regents... Uncertain I really thought I had gotten 100, I still don't know what I did wrong. Probably a stupid mistake that I missed.

96 on Earth Science, which is pretty good considering I thought I would get in the 80s.