Testing top Defense Tier Bey (Different)

Both of them are hard to KO based on what attack type bey you use. But RS topped RSF. Trust me look into Fyuuor's vids. And please look around for more RS test.

(Dec. 27, 2010  4:56 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Both of them are hard to KO based on what attack type bey you use. But RS topped RSF. Trust me look into Fyuuor's vids. And please look around for more RS test.

Then y i Look at DrigerGT Videos and make More Sense
(Dec. 27, 2010  4:29 PM)Holyblades Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  4:24 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Wow... it'll take you a million years for you to learn this. First of all RS and RSF are probly the best right now. Due to the rubber friction to the stadium floor which is sharp. Makes KO'ing hard. WB is outclassed by these tips. Btw WB is plastic and it didn't show as much friction as rubber sharps have. Due to Dan's "Is WB Still Top-Tier? thread. And JB sux due to the spikes preventing friction to the gorund. You still have a lot to learn kid Smug
RS Isnt the Hardest to KO But RSF is for Some Reason

What you said there generally goes against the knowledge we have atm. If RSF was harder to KO than RS don't you think testing would show. But amazingly it hasn't because you're wrong!

Also videos don't really compare to proper testing in showing how useful parts are.
(Dec. 27, 2010  6:01 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  4:29 PM)Holyblades Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  4:24 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Wow... it'll take you a million years for you to learn this. First of all RS and RSF are probly the best right now. Due to the rubber friction to the stadium floor which is sharp. Makes KO'ing hard. WB is outclassed by these tips. Btw WB is plastic and it didn't show as much friction as rubber sharps have. Due to Dan's "Is WB Still Top-Tier? thread. And JB sux due to the spikes preventing friction to the gorund. You still have a lot to learn kid Smug
RS Isnt the Hardest to KO But RSF is for Some Reason

What you said there generally goes against the knowledge we have atm. If RSF was harder to KO than RS don't you think testing would show. But amazingly it hasn't because you're wrong!

Also videos don't really compare to proper testing in showing how useful parts are.
i know that But RS is a Fine Stamina type with Friction and RSF is Defense and Stamina With Friction
That's completly wrong! No rubber bottom can be a stamina bottom. Stamina bottoms need very little friction s which is completly the opposite of what rubber bottoms have. They have a lot of friction to be able to be top tier attack and defence parts. Stop being wrong and just listen to what the more experienced members here are telling you.
Mods Close this Carp Thread It really piss me off...
(Dec. 27, 2010  6:18 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: have we forgoten 'bout CS anyone top tier!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i would do some Real Testing With CS Today or Tmw either my Galaxy Pegasus and Ray unicornio comes
Say something that is actually right and then we won't moan at you!
Don't mean to brag but