Testing: Shortest Track (85) + Tallest Bottom (HF/S)

When I was browsing the WBO, I figured out this idea. Since 85 is currently the shortest track, and HF/S is currently the tallest bottom, then why not combine it together? maybe it will result in a pretty good medium-height beyblade.

Well, this is actually just in my mind, because I don't have both 85 and HF/S. I just made this thread since there are currently no others that focused on this. I also want everyone to help me figure out the best HWS clear wheel and metal wheel (or just the MFB wheel if you want) to combine with 85 and HF/S, and then test it. I hope everyone post the test results here, since this might help the entire community.

Note: I highly recommend that you use 85 and HF/S together. Using 85 only or HF/S only is okay, but you have to mention why you don't use them together.

Another note: you have to make a complete test. What I mean is that you have to test it (beybattle it) with every type of beyblade customizations (attack, defense, stamina, and balance), and post the test result as accurate and as complete as possible.

Have a nice day!

GX Ray
This sounds fairly Amusing But i tried something like it
Unfortunately, you must close this thread. The customization section should only be used if you have results, not predictions.