Testing Of Current Reputable Customs

This topic is a continuation and expansion of recent beyblade combinations which have gained popularity and are quickly earning a reputation for being top tier combinations. These are the results that I have conducted myself in my spare time as I thought that it would help benefit the beyblade community.

CONDITIONS FOR TESTING:

All battles are best of 15 with 2 sets of testing; 1 beyblade is launched first continuously through out each set of testing. Once achieving the conclusion of the first set of testing the blades are rotated; henceforth the blade which was launched first through set one is now launched secondly through out the second set in order to achieve a better degree of testing.

Just for results and testing purposes each major combination engaged in a 1 set of best out of 15 battles with MF Libra C145WB in order to appropriately gauge the customs strength.

Sliding Shoot was performed on all attacking beyblade, on defence beyblade they were launched using a Straight Shot.

*All battles are won by knockout unless stated.

EQUIPMENT:

Attack Stadium
All right spin beyblade were launched both using a MFB Launcher Grip with a rubber grip connected.
LL Drago was launched using a bey launcher.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

MF Lightning L Drago 90RF VS MF Earth Aquilla C145WB (Click to View)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MF Lightning L Drago 90RF VS MF Earth Aquilla GB145WB (Click to View)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

MF Lightning L Drago 90RF VS MF Libra C145WB (Click to View)
----------------------------------------------------------------

MF Lightning L Drago 90RF VS MF Ray Unicorno 90RF (Click to View)
--------------------------------------------------------------

MF Lightning L Drago 90RF VS MF Leone 90RF (Click to View)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

MF Lightning L Drago 90 RF VS MF Leone H145RF (Click to View)
--------------------------------------------------------

MF Lightning L Drago 90RF VS MF Quetzalcoatl 90RF (Click to View)

-----------------------------------------------------

MF Lightning L Drago 90RF VS Quetzalcoatl 90CS (Click to View)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

MF Lightning L Drago 90RF VS MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS (Click to View)
----------------------------------------------------------

MF Quetzalcoatl 90CS VS MF Libra C145WB (Click to View)
-----------------------------------------------------------

MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS VS MF Libra C145WB (Click to View)

MF Quetzalcoatl 90CS VS MF Earth Aquilla C145WB (Click to View)
---------------------------------------------------------------------

MF Pegasus CH120RF VS MF Earth Aquilla C145WB (Click to View)
---------------------------------------------------------

MF Pegasus CH120RF VS MF Libra C145WB (Click to View)

MF Pegasus CH120RF VS MF Libra GB145WB (Click to View)
-----------------------------------------------

MF Pegasus CH145RF VS MF Earth Aquilla C145WB (Click to View)
---------------------------------------------------

MF Pegasus CH145RF VS MF Earth Aquilla GB145WB (Click to View)
-------------------------------------------------------

MF Pegasus CH145RF VS MF Libra C145WB (Click to View)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

MF Leone H145RF VS MF Libra C145WB (Click to View)
-------------------------------------------------

MF Lightning L Drago 90RF VS MF Pegasus CH120RF (Click to View)
Wow, you really did do a lot of testing.

EDIT: That's a lot of information to process. Is it possible to put it into spoiler tags so it's easier to filter the info?

EDIT: Also, you're really awesome for doing this.
Thanks, yeah it took awhile, i'm a little bleary eyed atm, lol. I would put it in spoiler tags but i'm not sure on how to do it :\
Code:
[spoiler="Blah vs Blah"]
Test Results
[/spoiler]
lol you could've put the results in their respective threads. It's amazing that you did all this though. Are your RFs dead?

Do you mind if I put your results for MF Lightning LDrago 90RF in its thread?
Wow, that's a lot of testing! Great job! Joyful_2
I placed the information into spoiler tags. I hope you don't mind.
(Jul. 21, 2010  12:41 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: lol you could've put the results in their respective threads. It's amazing that you did all this though. Are your RFs dead?

To be honest there not that bad, I had a few RF's anyway. Yeah go for it, your LL Drago 90RF combo is awesome, definatly my new favourite. It bullies the other beys just like what you said in your analysis of it, great work for coming up with it the first place *thumbs up*
(Jul. 21, 2010  1:09 PM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2010  12:41 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: lol you could've put the results in their respective threads. It's amazing that you did all this though. Are your RFs dead?

To be honest there not that bad, I had a few RF's anyway. Yeah go for it, your LL Drago 90RF combo is awesome, definatly my new favourite. It bullies the other beys just like what you said in your analysis of it, great work for coming up with it the first place *thumbs up*

Yeah man, it's my favourite too. It's about time I contributed something to the community, thanks!
Nice work comrade.
I'm proud of Ray and Leone.
And to a lesser extent the 90 track and CS.
With the MF Pegasus CH120 combo, why did you put it on 145? When I use it on 120, I get MUCH better results. You should only use 145 against attackers.
(Jul. 21, 2010  11:54 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:

Why are these results so different than DrigerGT's test?
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7r9D88Q9Go )
(Jul. 21, 2010  5:36 PM)Clerish Wrote: Why are this results so different than DrigerGT's test?
3 tests do not mean much.
From my experience of using this combo, I have privately noted that Pegasis has very high recoil, resulting in many self-KOs after making contact with the opposing Bey.
I dont know how you are getting that Diamond. Maybe you are banking instead of sliding shoot. Whatever you are doing, something seems way off. I'll post another forum topic on my results and you will see what I mean.
(Jul. 21, 2010  5:45 PM)Ozzy Wrote: I dont know how you are getting that Diamond. Maybe you are banking instead of sliding shoot. Whatever you are doing, something seems way off. I'll post another forum topic on my results and you will see what I mean.
Hmm, from Fyuuor's test results on MF Pegasis CH120RF (145 Height), all of the battles Pegasis lost were by getting Knocked Out by the opposing Bey.
(Jul. 21, 2010  11:54 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: *All battles are won by knockout unless stated.
I doubt that Earth Aquila C145WB can Knock anything Out, so I suppose it's Pegasis's recoil...
(Jul. 21, 2010  5:36 PM)Clerish Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2010  11:54 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:

Why are these results so different than DrigerGT's test?

I found that the Libra wheel produces a considerable amount of recoil, as you can see in the video this recoil is what causes Libra to be ko'd. I found that depending on the situation Earth can be a better defense wheel.

(Jul. 21, 2010  5:36 PM)Ozzy Wrote: With the MF Pegasus CH120 combo, why did you put it on 145? When I use it on 120, I get MUCH better results. You should only use 145 against attackers.

Sorry about that then, if it's been agreed that the 120 height is far more advantageous to the combo then I can always do a few more tests with the 120 height and add them in today or tommorow.

(Jul. 21, 2010  5:57 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2010  5:45 PM)Ozzy Wrote: I dont know how you are getting that Diamond. Maybe you are banking instead of sliding shoot. Whatever you are doing, something seems way off. I'll post another forum topic on my results and you will see what I mean.
Hmm, from Fyuuor's test results on MF Pegasis CH120RF (145 Height), all of the battles Pegasis lost were by getting Knocked Out by the opposing Bey.
(Jul. 21, 2010  11:54 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: *All battles are won by knockout unless stated.
I doubt that Earth Aquila C145WB can Knock anything Out, so I suppose it's Pegasis's recoil...

From my experience with the Pegasus wheel it produced a considerable amount of recoil, even when facing Earth Aquilla C145WB; Pegasus would generally smash into the opposing bey from it's first or second loop from a sliding shot and rebound off of Earth due to the recoil which would cause it to be knocked out.
Added some new results with MF Pegasus CH120RF, and to be honest I'm quite surprised by the results. I'm especially surprised with the results regarding Libra.
Wow, completely different.
Wow, what a difference! I guess I should try the combo in 120 height... :\

Again, thanks for posting the results!
Thanks Fyuuor. I knew something was wrong because my buddy uses the combo all the time and its the most consistent I've seen so far out of his attackers and he uses it without a metal face and gets the results shown now. I also use it but with CS and its just as good
(Jul. 22, 2010  5:54 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Thanks Fyuuor. I knew something was wrong because my buddy uses the combo all the time and its the most consistent I've seen so far out of his attackers and he uses it without a metal face and gets the results shown now. I also use it but with CS and its just as good

That's alright guys just glad i could help Wink I'll have to try it with CS sometime and see what i come up with. Since doing testing with my CS it doesn't perform as well as what it previously did when it was mint, i've found it to be a great tip it's just a shame that the rubber on it wears out incredibly fast which means it doesn't switch between modes as easily as it previously did.