Terynaur, Battle of the Elements ! (A TCG in the works)

Poll: What do you think ?

This is terrible , get a life kid !
11.11%
Yeah , it seems cool.
88.89%
Total: 100% 27 vote(s)
! ATTENTION ALL INTRO MAKERS !
We have requested somebody to make us an intro, but he has not sent it to us. If you make Youtube Video intro's here is my request to you :

I need an intro that consists of small bits of footage of Volcanic eruptions, Tsunami's, Thunder storms, Hurrianes etc. In the end of the intro, there will be a bolt of lightning that after it fades away, the word Elementals TCG in "Dead Kansas" font appears.

The song choices will be :

Awake and Alive- by Skillet.
No Brains-Sum 41
Still Waiting-Sum 41
Attack-30 Seconds To Mars
Hero-Skillet
Headstrong-Trampt

There are updated designs of Elemental Avatars, just to hand it to, ya !

Once we reach 1,000 likes on our Facebook page, we will accept pre-orders for Elemental decks, Smile
Our friends from school are really supporting us! The more support the better!
I have calculated 25 followers, so not alot. We need all the support we can get. Hopefully we can acheive more, but lets keep on working, atleast we're doing good in school.
Fuse Decks- Fuse decks combine two separate elemental decks. These result in style or fuse decks, that with their abilities to combine certain attacks, can be used to defeat your opponent easily. Here are some previews of some styles :

Storm style- My personal favorite, Storm style allows the user to combine Wind and Lightning. This results in an equal balance of Offence and Defence. This allow the user to use Speed to penetrate the enemies defenses, and to repel other attacks.

Vulcan style- A mix of Fire and Earth, this name derives from the Roman god of Fire, Vulcan. This results in blazing, destructive fire moves, and a defensive touch of Earth to keep it in balance.

Surge style- a natural mix, Surge revolves around Lightning and Metal. These attacks can fuse easily with each other, and bonding Avatars are common in this deck.

Cyclone style- Wind and Water ; this deck revolves around Cyclones and Hurricane Avatars and Attacks which are extremely rare and powerful.

Stone style- Water and Earth; a rare mix of Gold, Crystal, and Stone for a defensive deck, sure to keep you protected from the vicious attacks from your opponent.

Eternal burn style- Wind and Fire ; Air cards are used to last the effects of most Fire attacks, and abilities, hence "Eternal burn". Even if the effects of a Fire attack is depleted, the Wind cards can be used to keep it lasting. Though there is a risk, only rare Air cards can be used for this effect and deck, Wind and Thunder will deplete the attack,or worse.....make the recoil effects deadly.

Berserker- Fire and Lightning ; Though there is a huge decrease in Defense, the huge increase in Speed and Offense makes up for it. The fuse attacks are deadly and easily break through almost any Defense.
Spawns- Spawn are basically weaker versions of Avatars. They are creatures made of light, and are created out of cataclysmic events. They cannot attack, but you can use them as sheilds to protect yourself, or they can be exiled to summon Auxiliary Avatars that do not require a certain Base Avatar to be exiled.

I'm looking forward to this coming out. It's a big change frpm Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, and Magic (which I never bothered to play.) The Beserker and Storm style decks seem my style B) maybe you should update the OP with the info so it's all in one place? <-- just a suggestion :p
Well, to give you more spoiler info on the fuse decks, Storm style is basically a hardcore way of playing ' Shield and Sword ' , wile Berserker is pure offense, so I'll think about that if I were you. And the reason the OP is not organized is because I'm too lazy Tongue_out. I'll organize it once we create the card list, Advanced Mechanics, and a logo.
(Sep. 29, 2011  10:53 PM)Deadpool Wrote: Well, to give you more spoiler info on the fuse decks, Storm style is basically a hardcore way of playing ' Shield and Sword ' , wile Berserker is pure offense, so I'll think about that if I were you. And the reason the OP is not organized is because I'm too lazy Tongue_out. I'll organize it once we create the card list, Advanced Mechanics, and a logo.

Oh haha, then BESERKER FTW~! Lmao, okays.
Finally!!!! A new follower! Glad you like the game, but you might want to consider Vulcan style fuse. It's kind of like Rock Zurafa's Solid Iron Wall. The Earth covers Fire defensively, and Fire attacks with it's amazing power. So it's basically almost just like Storm, but there is slightly more attack whereas it's total balance with Storm.
(Sep. 30, 2011  11:39 AM)Yuu Tendo Wrote: Finally!!!! A new follower! Glad you like the game, but you might want to consider Vulcan style fuse. It's kind of like Rock Zurafa's Solid Iron Wall. The Earth covers Fire defensively, and Fire attacks with it's amazing power. So it's basically almost just like Storm, but there is slightly more attack whereas it's total balance with Storm.

You and your silly Vulcan. Nothing can defeat the awesome power of Lightning ! I kid, I kid.... Fire is a more of an agression element, whereas Lightning and Wind rely on speed. So there is no difference in Attack between the two, just differences in recoil, speed, and defenses. But hey it's your choice !
I've been managing to do some spoilers for you guys, so I thought hey, why not show them pictures ? Of course these are silhouettes with basic info. This album will be constantly updated with new pics.

http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff41.../Terynaur/
Sorry, I'll try to fix that right up.

Edit : Fixed
Haha, I like it. It looks great for a silhouette.
I'm sorry for whoever subscribed, but do not give up hope ! We're not dead ! We are creating prototypes at this very moment. So for whoever thought we quit, not so fast hotshot, cause this is only the beginning !
Intro Regulations and Rules :

To all intro makers, I am requesting an intro again. Though, now there are new rules.

* All who wish to participate, please PM for footage and details.

The intro must consist of disaster footage (Tsunami's, earthquakes etc.).

The song must be Groove Addicts - Hellbent
Be a kind soul, and spread the word..
BUMP ! We still live on !