Temporal's novel-Where the Angel Sings

Poll: What do you think of the story?

Amazing! I love it!
70.59%
It's pretty good, I guess.
29.41%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
Hell yes I do! There IS one lesser known anime that I parodied that was just released in this past spring season. "Setokai no Ichizon", the line where Uru isn't giving anyone any room to develop a character, she just wants a shounen-type cliche character. I probably will wait, seeing as I was actually working on a short story a few weeks back, called "Broken", and I know I can't get THAT published alone, it's only 10 pages. Expect many more bad references from animes all over the place, including Soul Eater, Bleach, and MAYBE Naruto, but I doubt that one. Though I WILL be parodying Setokai no Ichizon, which is a parody anime in and of itself.
Odin! you're back! so how have you been? sadly the story with Ra kinda failed didn't it? anyway planning on making a new story! so what are you up to nowadays?
I decided that maybe I should do small teasers that show some of the dialogue for each new chapter while I'm working, so here's the one for Ch. 5.

Chapter five teaser: Why you don't let others make their own characters.
This is too much fun to write.
Okay, done with Chapter 5. It's pretty short, but I personally like this chapter a lot.
Polishing up Ch. 6 now. Here's a sample of the text,

I got the idea from a broken mirror I saw yesterday. Chapter 6 is coming out very well, if you ask me, but I'm biased of course.
I'm liking the way chapter six is turning out. Will there be a Patron who can disrupt dreams? 'Cuz that's what it seems like. But, I want to read more.
Actually, that little kid is going to be a major part of character development. Kind of a check-in y'know? I'm about done, so I'll post Ch. 6 soon.
Wednesdays at college, or Iin's hellish Wednesdays at least. Chapter 6 is UP!
I wonder... Has anyone noticed that in Chapter 4.5 Iin says "What is this, a manga?", and ends up making one by the end of the chapter?
Yes, I noticed it, but I didn't think anything of it. I thought it was just some expression he used. I mean, it sounds like something I might say...

Also, I liked chapter six. Although, I'm pretty sure there's a typo. "You look a bit more like Ian now." I suppose it should be Iin? Also, when they're taking notes, you say Rui twice, while I think you meant Yuri.
Nope, Rui takes the same classes and copies everything, while Yuri is terrible with notes, except for that last class. Ian will be revealed in Chapter 7. He's a character related to Iin.
Sorry for any confusion. Anyway, I've hit 400 views!
Chapter 7 teaser: Weapon and Meister, and someone come to visit.

Just a sample. I'm nearly done with CH. 7, though I'm pushing 30 pages.
you're on a roll temporal, i thought 200 pages in a year was good but i think you're goint to far exceed that in total!
Inspiration! I think I should have a bit of fun with the "manga" idea. Do a bit more with the actual development.
yeah, why doesn't the manga sort of relate to his life, but nobody realises it?
It pretty much already does, except the characters are different ages. Club that doesn't get anything done unless pushed, bossy club leader, clueless VP, cynical and irate protagonist, everything lines up. Actually, with the family of Iin being introduced, maybe it's time for a bit of irony to step in. Well, in regards to the supposed plot to the manga being written, of which there is none.
I'm done with Chapter 7, so I'll post it in the next ten minutes or so.
To make up for Chapter 5 being so short, Chapter 7 is pretty long. Anyway, this right here is 32 pages on Microsoft Word. That's a LOT of writing, especially given that it really doesn't have much of a linear plot right now.
Okay, I updated the story a bit, and got rid of a few errors. If you find any, post where they are in case I missed them. I try to catch all of them, but I'm only human, I'm bound to make mistakes.
Chapter 8 Teaser!

I'm done with Chapter 8. I'll post it within ten minutes.
Note for Chapter 8: I mention temperature, and I say 34 degrees. By this, I mean in Celsius. In most countries outside of America, Celsius is the main measurement of temperature, so I used that.
Chapter 9 has been released! 42 pages...That's a lot to not even be out of the first week of the story.
Edited and reworded Chapters 8 and 9. Working on 10.
Sorry for the lack of updates. New parts will be added soon.
Next part is done! It's kinda short, but it is pretty funny to me. And someone FINALLY realizes what's going on. Yup, Yoku is no longer the only one in the dark.
Eh, I'd like some feedback on the more recent chapters, so I know if anything needs to be changed. Anyway, Chapter 11 is about done.