Poll: Do you like the site?

It's awesome!
70.83%
Meh.
20.83%
It's terrible!
8.33%
Total: 100% 24 vote(s)
Yeah, I noticed that yesterday. At least it kept all the members and posts. If I had some more gift cards, I'd donate so we could have our own server. This just sucks. I'd try moving it to FreeForums. Apparently, you can use plug-ins!
Yeah I saw that too I am glad that I wasnt the only one I thought my computer was broken.
(Sep. 06, 2011  8:31 PM)ShockCaelum Wrote: I play Bass Trombone

OH YA FELLOW TROMBONE PLAYERS, anyway, I may join due to the fact I like music. Also play a bit of the guitar.
(Sep. 09, 2011  7:56 PM)Ryuk Wrote: Ugh, we just ran into a giant problem. MyBBNew is CLOSING. That means they switched us over to a carpy substitute. So, IDK what to do.

I need suggestions! Should we stay on the servers they switched us over to, or move to a different server? I need help!
This happened to me too.
Go to Odin's server that's a good one I think, you can just copy and paste every thing back to there, maybe.
It isn't that simple, you can't just "copy and paste". Different methods are being checked, but as of now, the results aren't looking good.
will the forum have to shut down if we can't get it back to normal
Eh, what I'm guessing is that we will have to start over somewhere else. The "somewhere else" depends on a few things. But we will not die because of this. This whole thing actually reminds me of Otaku Space, and how something went wrong, and they had to start over. And now they're back and better than ever. That's what we're hoping for.
Ok so I will start to advertise hard core for this forum Friday and the next day because I wont have homework or anything else to do.
Actually, maybe you should wait on that. Although I highly appreciate it, the site we're on now won't be for much longer. We will be moving to a new server, so maybe you should wait until then Grin.
i'll join till after the move, im a violinist betcha you dont believe me

Grin I'M NOT ALONE IN THE TROMBONE WORLD!!! (GASP) AND BEYCENTER TOO! Grin PS good website
(Sep. 16, 2011  3:42 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: i'll join till after the move, im a violinist betcha you dont believe me
Thanks man, and yeah, I believe you XD! Also, once we move, I will be setting up an area where you can post vids of yourself playing your instrument Grin.
(Sep. 16, 2011  12:51 PM)Meteo L-leone Wrote:
Grin I'M NOT ALONE IN THE TROMBONE WORLD!!! (GASP) AND BEYCENTER TOO! Grin PS good website
XD and thanks man.

(Sep. 16, 2011  3:29 AM)Ryuk Wrote: Actually, maybe you should wait on that. Although I highly appreciate it, the site we're on now won't be for much longer. We will be moving to a new server, so maybe you should wait until then Grin.

Ok let me know when and I will start.Wink
my service provider, siteground.com , can run simple machines forums too.
It's not free but also their shared hosting is not very expensive (only 4 dollar/month).
And you have full control over the scripts.

Don't know if you can transfer a forum that is hosted free somewhere.
(Sep. 16, 2011  9:14 PM)tetsu-jp Wrote: my service provider, siteground.com , can run simple machines forums too.
It's not free but also their shared hosting is not very expensive (only 4 dollar/month).
And you have full control over the scripts.

Don't know if you can transfer a forum that is hosted free somewhere.

Well, we won't be doing that. Two reasons why: 1.) We don't actually have money to spend on hosting (that I'm aware of). That's why we used MyBBNew. 2.) We would rather use MyBB and start from the ground up again. It really wouldn't be that difficult, more difficult than acclimating to SMF.
Have you guy notes that SMF has database errors for 30 min every 3 days?
Or is that just me?
It won't let me post on the forum, like I don't know where to type to post. did you shut down the forum or something?
Basically. We're working on fixing it, and getting rid of SMFNew. ...
Yeah, SMFNew is not good. Good luck switching over!
Hey guys! Tempo's back!
http://tempoforums.comyr.com/
Yeah, SMF sucked, so we moved to a new server, and thus, we had to start over, so the site is really blank so far. But we think it can get back to the old Tempo quick, with the help of you guys. We still have a lot to do, but we're getting there quickly!
Hallelujah! This is a legit miracle! To the site! Away!!!
Wow TITAN thanks for the enthusiasm! Also, we're going to try and get more of the threads up during the end of the week into the weekend!
Did you have Country before? I also like the new banner! Very awesome!
Sorta, we added it right before the old Tempo died. And thanks! Odin made it!
ive signed up, were is the post new thread button?