Poll: Do you like the site?

It's awesome!
70.83%
Meh.
20.83%
It's terrible!
8.33%
Total: 100% 24 vote(s)
Thanks for signing up! Oh, one thing, make sure that you have signed up on the new Tempo, because the old Tempo sucks now. I don't really even know how to use the old Tempo. since it got switched over to SMF. The new Tempo is very similar to the WBO, because they're both MyBB. The old Tempo isn't, and it's hard to use, so that's why we switched.
(Sep. 22, 2011  11:25 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: ive signed up, were is the post new thread button?

Where it always is? But you're not "activated" yet, so you can't post. Did you receive the email sent to you, and click the link?
I did... nvm ive found it great forum btw
Yea, Tempo Forums is back!
Hmm. I've tried to recover all the threads I've created because I made quite a lot. Just to note, if you have created a thread on the SMF Tempo, please re-post it on the COMYR Tempo.
(Aug. 21, 2011  8:54 AM)Au®a Wrote: It's good, but MyBB is very limited. There isn't a lot of changes you can make to the forum.

Sorry I just noticed this now and I'd like to say, what the hell is wrong with you. How can you be so ignorant...?

This forum is built upon MyBB. MyBB, phpBB, IP Board, VBulletin and etc are some of the most versatile and leading forum softwares out there. You clearly do not know what you are talking about.

In fact, I remember you posting a website/forum made with something like mybbnew and etc. Those websites, are limited because you have a set software and plugins where harldy any modification can take place. If you have MyBB hosted by yourself, then that is a completely different story and this forum just happens to be hosted by Odin, who uses a host that you have a lot of control over.

[/rant]
I'm sorry! I was meant to say CreateMyBB. Thats what Ryuk started with and I was telling him/her that is was very limited. Sorry for the confusion. Anyway, its been a while since I seen the site, it seems to be going well.
so does this mean that when we switch over we will lose all of our post and info and bio and things like that?
oh never mind I just found the answer I'll sign up friday or something because I have a lot of test so I wont have time.
Hey I just registered but I am still waiting for the email. Man our forum is so hard to find on google.
I'm still waiting for it too.
Why does it take so long I got my wbo activation message instantly, is it because odin has to send it or something.
I don't know what's wrong, but I've activated both of you. I'm sorry for the problem, and we'll look into it.
Cool thanks, I said that you referred me but do you get any awards like how you get faces on the wbo.
Umm I dunno, as of now, no. But, with our new server, we can install plugins and stuff, so we can now look into stuff like that.
I joined. I also got the activation email so it is working.
(Oct. 11, 2011  9:53 PM)Ryuk Wrote: Umm I dunno, as of now, no. But, with our new server, we can install plugins and stuff, so we can now look into stuff like that.

It would be cool if instead of faces it was music notes or instruments.
Itachi8 suggested this before, and this was my answer:

Odin Wrote:That will not happen, for various reasons.
  1. MyBBNew does not allow for any Plugins other than the default, and that is a Plugin. We are now using a different host, so we could potentially do this.
  2. That is a paid Plugin, and we will not be able to pay for it at this time.
  3. We wouldn't need it. It's an idea, and it might be used in the future, but not now.
The answer is no.

However, if you could organize a way to purchase it, and get the money to someone who could purchase/upload it, then it would happen.
I went to it, and I was able to look at it for a few seconds...but then I got this popup saying "THIS SITE HAS A VIRUS SAVE YOURSELF" (Well not really but...) and sent me back here Uncertain.
(Oct. 12, 2011  10:13 PM)Sparta Wrote: I went to it, and I was able to look at it for a few seconds...but then I got this popup saying "THIS SITE HAS A VIRUS SAVE YOURSELF" (Well not really but...) and sent me back here Uncertain.

Hmm thats weird I have never had that problem, have tried going back again, and maybe you went to the old tempo.
OMG Sparta that's weird...but I can almost assure you that there is no virus on Tempo. At least, there is no virus that I know of. I mean, you never know, because of hackers and stuff, but IDK. Thanks for telling us about that Sparta.
(Oct. 12, 2011  10:13 PM)Sparta Wrote: I went to it, and I was able to look at it for a few seconds...but then I got this popup saying "THIS SITE HAS A VIRUS SAVE YOURSELF" (Well not really but...) and sent me back here Uncertain.

Oh, the same thing happened to Synergy when he tried to get onto Otaku Space. I think that it has something to do with our host. It always works fine for me.