Tell me something..

This may sound creepy but I wont all of you to tell me something, what makes you sure all of this is real? I dont know but if you can answer this I thank you.
What are you even talking about?

All of what is real?
Lay off of the drugs. Of course life is real, or do you really think that we are experiencing a collective illusion that just miraculously ends for millions of people at different times?

There are better things in life worth thinking about, I suggest you find them.
I just wanted an answer I'm quite paranoid
And what makes you think that any of us would know the answer?
I've had a few theories myself, but seriously, it's the kind of thing that you should keep to yourself because no one can answer you.
(Nov. 23, 2008  8:50 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: And what makes you think that any of us would know the answer?
I've had a few theories myself, but seriously, it's the kind of thing that you should keep to yourself because no one can answer you.

Yeah, everyone has their own reality in this life. So we would be wrong if we answer to you, our realities are not actually the fact.

(If I'm blathering just tell me ppl, I'm not that sober now lol)
In my opinion, if it affects you and if it affects other people, it is real.

On the other hand, everything can be a dream and we are all inexistent. You choose.

As was already mentioned, you should try to think of more important things in life.
this is seriously one of the weirdest topics ive ever seen
Artie Wrote:this is seriously one of the weirdest topics ive ever seen
May I assume you've never thought about abstract philosophy?

To you, savatoex
I like thinking about such things, but at the end of the day, I think one should really come back to thinking a bit simpler: You can experience so many different things, positive and negative, and the positive ones feel good. You know it feels good, why break the fun with not being able to proof if it really exists?

Actually, religions are the same thing for me. Why need to manifest some kind of god or goal in life in books or traditions or something? You just can't find a real, 100%-proven answer for question such as if our minds exist or if matter exists, just like you can't find the answer for who is the biggest god.
Did you swallow the blue pill or the red pill?
I was just curious and in need of reassuring requesting thread closing. btw blue pill