Tekken anyone?

Tekken 6 ;]. Anyone here play on xbox 360? im up for casuals. =). just pm me your gamer tag.
(Jan. 04, 2010  4:25 PM)linh004 Wrote: Tekken 6 ;]. Anyone here play on xbox 360? im up for casuals. =). just pm me your gamer tag.

ive played it on 360 the D pad on the 360's controler is horrible for moves like dragon uppercut and a few moves i use for juggles
I haven't played Tekken since Tekken 3. 2 and 3 were some of my favourite ps1 games. I have a ps3 now so may get Tekken 6 at some point.
(Jan. 05, 2010  2:09 AM)Dirge Wrote: ive played it on 360 the D pad on the 360's controler is horrible for moves like dragon uppercut and a few moves i use for juggles

Oh cools. im playing on the arcade stick now. baught a madcats SE fight stick and modded with sanwa parts. costed me about £85 which is probably around 140 dollars im guessing?
ohhh when it 1st got realsed there was 2 bunddles one came with arcade pad and one that came with a hoodie
yeahh i didnt buy any of those. i just got the game on its own since i had the arcade stick allready. and i see the hoody as pointless. wont be wearing it.
haha the hoodie was sweeet i was so gutterd i missed out on it hopefully the start poping up on ebay or something
I used to play tekken on PS1, pretty good game.
i play tekken 6 on ps3 its a great game.
Ah, I saw some people playing that at a car show (there was this part where the kids can play games and stuff)

Have to say, it looks epic. But I can't get it DX