Teeth wear on god beys

Today I noticed that my gV is completely missing one tooth, like it's actually gone. And one is very worn out too. The only god bey that was known for this was lS I think (my lS's teeth are more like S2's tbh). How common is this amongst the newer beys? And how are they going to deal with this in the superZ series, because I can definitely see the metal weight putting more stress on the parts.
i’ve not noticed any tooth wear on any of my beys since the single layer days. i know it supposedly happens, but id imagine only in more extreme cases.

as an aside,

i think spring wear in the driver is a bigger concern at least in theory. especially for those who store their beys assembled where the driver spring is continuously compressed.

i know from nerf blasters, if dart magazines are stored full with the magazines spring compressed, they wear out in weeks or months. i’m pretty sure all springs wear out when stored compressed all the time.
(Mar. 02, 2018  7:30 PM)Limetka Wrote: Today I noticed that my gV is completely missing one teeth, like it's actually gone. And one is very worn out too. The only god bey that was known for this was lS I think (my lS's teeth are more like S2's tbh). How common is this amongst the newer beys? And how are they going to deal with this in the superZ series, because I can definitely see the metal weight putting more stress on the parts.
Any metal that is constantly beaten will break. It's best to use these when you need to if you need them to stay in good condition. Best advice is if you plan to use it heavily, buy a few. Just in case one breaks, you have a back up. This is what I do for car parts I know wear on my DeSoto( I may replace these parts every other year but I don't have to hunt them down on websites). Hope that helps and good luck.