Technique Waterfall

Poll: Which team do you think would have won between the Majestic and the White tigers

Majestics
27.66%
White tigers
72.34%
Total: 100% 47 vote(s)
^ Oh dear. =_= I didn't even know this thread was still open. :\

What I wanna know is who the hell voted for the Majestics? D:
This thread should be dead by now: it's pretty pointless. Uncertain
i believe i did Confused TBH i dont even know what are they XD
(Apr. 29, 2009  5:12 PM)fragbait Wrote: You realize that I was kidding right?

Of course I know you were joking.

Anyway, it can die for good now. *stab*
I watched the video, the guy at the starting is the eng voice actor for rey right?
Yeah, I'm pretty positive he says that in the intro to the video........
lol, I saw the video with that kid in it last week. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap4p4Rvu2ys

He starts talking about his waterfall move about a minute in.
lol, that's hilarious. Never knew there was a trading game. 0.o
(Jul. 09, 2009  11:20 AM)FelGrand Wrote: this thread is pretty much useless now....

Then why are you posting in it?
(Jul. 09, 2009  11:22 AM)FelGrand Wrote: for fun?

lol, jk

to let people know that the thread's dead

It's dead when people stop posting in it. If you think it's worthless, either report it to be closed (in this case, we'd ignore it because this question actually gets asked a lot), or don't post in it and let it sink back down. Someone posted in this thread because they searched and found it.

By continuing to post in it, you're making it alive, not dead. Furthermore, you are not a moderator here, so please do not act like one.
(Jul. 09, 2009  11:22 AM)FelGrand Wrote: for fun?

lol, jk

to let people know that the thread's dead

Thanks for the heads up. Pretty sure people were lining up to post in a dead thread, and you saved them all Grin
lol, as dead as it is, there was something i noticed in the first vid posted hear, (i never went to the championhip 'cuz i was too old) but i noticed at the end of the clip that the stadiums they used looked rather special, with ramps for each blader which leads to a large dish where that battle would take place.

Here's my question: doesn't that make the angling factor of sliding shoot slightly redundant?

ps - since its still about a technique, hopefully its still slightly on topic? =P
(Jul. 09, 2009  12:12 PM)Zero328 Wrote: Here's my question: doesn't that make the angling factor of sliding shoot slightly redundant?

ps - since its still about a technique, hopefully its still slightly on topic? =P

Yep. You can't use shooting techniques in that stadium.
Isnt waterfall where you put a little of water in the center of the stadium and a beyblade sprays it everywhere?
(Jul. 09, 2009  10:21 PM)jsc Wrote: Isnt waterfall where you put a little of water in the center of the stadium and a beyblade sprays it everywhere?

Chief - Sigh ...
No.. the waterfall technique is a technique so powerful that the inventor can't do it yet..
I watched the movie the other week. I lulz when I watched the Special Features and Danny DeSanto was talking to the kid.
Lmao to all of this, so the waterfall kid still lives on, how sweet. XD
(Jul. 09, 2009  10:21 PM)jsc Wrote: Isnt waterfall where you put a little of water in the center of the stadium and a beyblade sprays it everywhere?

Read the whole thread first, then post

Wait...I'm sorry, do not post anymore
(Jul. 11, 2009  11:47 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Wait...I'm sorry, do not post anymore

Your one to talk. Your posts on this thread weren't great ever.
Yes.. Felgrand is the new self-appointed moderator...

I like this thread.. it's funny to talk about the kid..
I still lol everytime I see it..