Technique Waterfall

Poll: Which team do you think would have won between the Majestic and the White tigers

Majestics
27.66%
White tigers
72.34%
Total: 100% 47 vote(s)
sounds fun wish you could do it for real
LOL, poor Strata Beast.
Rocky, you harsh girl, I thought more of you! XD
Joyful_2Oh yea i remember that video. wow you guys got me big time.Pinching_eyes_2
but sliding shoot a real one and thats pretty hard can you guys do that. I've done it like twice but i cant get it to do it again
(Apr. 22, 2009  11:06 PM)Strata beast Wrote: Joyful_2Oh yea i remember that video. wow you guys got me big time.Pinching_eyes_2
but sliding shoot a real one and thats pretty hard can you guys do that. I've done it like twice but i cant get it to do it again

I can't do it, i've attempted but I think I will be able to do it when I get an attack stadium, a bey grip and storm pegasis (because of RF).
Yea i think i need to get a more round like stadium b/c mine is no where close to looking like th e guy in the videos stadium&he was using the stadium for the technique
^^ Whoa, I never realised how blurry it was when you don't use HD. Gasp But yeah, that's a really helpful video. Everyone should watch it. Joyful_3

Strata, although it helps to have a good stadium, as long as you have a stadium with some sort of slope it should work. It works in my Hasbro stadium. ^^;
yea i've seethat video thats what im learning from
I can do it a little bit with my GTdragoon
(Apr. 22, 2009  11:23 PM)Anu Wrote: Ever saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzdL4

Yeh, that's what I was trying to learn off. Still can't manage it though ^^; I need to practise it more...
I never heard of the "Water fall" sounds interesting. But I think i've mastered the sliding shotEee
(Apr. 22, 2009  10:14 PM)Crimson Wrote: We'd have to hunt down Waterfall Kid, see if he's learned it yet.
Eee
Hopefully he still blades, and has mastered Waterfall.

Are you talking about nolan?
I dunno, I think it should be specified in some way in the 'waterfall' article that it's just a joke. Because hundreds maybe thousands of people are viewing that page, and if they don't have any prior knowledge, some will actually think that it's a real shooting technique..... such as now ...
It would've been a bit more obvious if the video link actually worked ... lol
the video has been taken of what did it show
i was talking bout the waterfall on bey wiki btw sorry if i posted after myself
I think I actually passed the waterfall kid during his interview. They interviewed me, too, mostly because everyone knew me from the East Coast, but that was never aired. Probably because I had strep throat. Oooo the plane ride back was a day from hell...

BUT in that same video, they DID announce my name and made a pretty banner with my name on it. :o
(Apr. 23, 2009  1:23 AM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: Lucky.
You know what kind of hell I had to go through to convince my mother that flying across the country to play with a little piece of plastic was totally worth a grand?

...Yes, that does make me pretty damn lucky. I can't believe my mother actually paid me any mind.
(Apr. 23, 2009  1:29 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You know what kind of hell I had to go through to convince my mother that flying across the country to play with a little piece of plastic was totally worth a grand?

...Yes, that does make me pretty damn lucky. I can't believe my mother actually paid me any mind.

You must have one nice mom Grin
Wait a minute, I remember this now, there was a thread a long time ago about this. How stupid can I get?

Pinching_eyes
I can do waterfall. Here's how.
1. Launch
2. Dump water on opposing beyblade and scream GO *insert beyblade name*! USE WATERFALL!
3. Laugh as your opponent drowns in a sea of fail.

WATERFALL'd
(Apr. 24, 2009  2:06 AM)fragbait Wrote: I can do waterfall. Here's how.
1. Launch
2. Dump water on opposing beyblade and scream GO *insert beyblade name*! USE WATERFALL!
3. Laugh as your opponent drowns in a sea of fail.

WATERFALL'd

Then laugh because you took yourself out as well. :3
They die first, you win as soon as they stop spinning.

I thought I successfully killed this thread though...LOL
I forgot about this thread and if you were to it that way then you would have to be fast at doing it.