Technique Waterfall

Poll: Which team do you think would have won between the Majestic and the White tigers

Majestics
27.66%
White tigers
72.34%
Total: 100% 47 vote(s)
(Jul. 11, 2009  1:54 PM)Ghost Wrote: Yes.. Felgrand is the new self-appointed moderator...

I like this thread.. it's funny to talk about the kid..
I still lol everytime I see it..

You laugh, but it's been around 5 years, he's probably putting the finishing touches on it as we speak, he's gonna be the ultimate blader! Who knows, he may even have a REAL BITBEASTZ zomg!
>>

I'm going to make a waterfall technique with Lightning L Drago, then it's inherent purpley lightning will charge the waterfall attack and make it some sort of Purple Lightning Waterfall Charge Attack Wut!?

I totally remember this though, when I first saw it I lolled, figures people would laugh today Tongue_out

I'm surprised people got to you tube it, didn't think anyone would really go through the trouble.
(Jul. 13, 2009  10:34 AM)Ghost Wrote: It is worth the trouble..

Who doesn't want to see a shameless kid who is painfully humiliated for eternity?Eee
(Jul. 09, 2009  10:32 PM)Ghost Wrote: No.. the waterfall technique is a technique so powerful that the inventor can't do it yet..

i saw him on the video of the world championships that was funny
(Jul. 09, 2009  10:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yep. You can't use shooting techniques in that stadium.

did they sell it on ebay because i would by it
(Jul. 13, 2009  8:11 AM)Camarilla Wrote: You laugh, but it's been around 5 years, he's probably putting the finishing touches on it as we speak, he's gonna be the ultimate blader! Who knows, he may even have a REAL BITBEASTZ zomg!

lol
so i tought the waterfall tech was when ur beyblade hits the stadium and go into the air and comes down smashing on ur opponents beyblade like ginga move
This thread hasnt been posted in since July. Check the date of the last post before posting.
there is no way that the majestics would lose to the white tigers Griffolyon (Robert's Bitbeast), would faceroll all of them by its self. You people are krazy.
(Jan. 06, 2010  12:02 PM)Robsta Wrote: there is no way that the majestics would lose to the white tigers Griffolyon (Robert's Bitbeast), would faceroll all of them by its self. You people are krazy.

Yeah, what the the four-legged chicken said!
I are locking this