Technical Support

I am sorry to double post, I really am but now this error has occurd in Beyblade Random Thoughts as well. Does anyone know anything about how to fix this or why it is happening to me?
You really should have read this topic by now, especially this post ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Post...#pid730915
The issues have been resolved on there own. The advice from that thread did help in the meantime. Thank you as always.
As was described before, you think that the issues got resolved only because other posts were made which eventually brought the postcount of the latest page to the "right/fake" number ... The issues are not resolved ...
I cant believe I am posting here agian...maybe I do need to get rid of internet explorer...

I posted a new thread in General Discussion in the off topic forums but it isnt showing up any where. I even checked my most recent threads and posts...nothing. Any clues as to what is going on?
I posted in a thread and when someone went to reply it says they did but thiers no post it just leads me to the OP
(Aug. 11, 2011  4:10 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: I posted in a thread and when someone went to reply it says they did but thiers no post it just leads me to the OP

Seriously, with your warning level, if I were you I would have learned to read around before I ask a question. The answer is right on this page even.