21.43%
None
3.57%
Group
7.14%
Tournaments
39.29%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
[/size][/font]We are Team Scorching Earth. We are looking for as many new teammates as possible.

All you need to do is ask me, Maniax333, to join.

Name:
Reason for joining:
Main Bey:
Rank wanted:

Thank you!Tongue_out
You need to put the area of the team. (Where you live). The reason people haven't joined is either because not many people found out about it or cuz' you haven't added the team area. All you have to do is this [State, country]. That simple Wink
Home base is located in Lake Geneva, WI, but we will except anyone from any where.
Home base is located in Lake Geneva, WI, US, but we will except anyone from any where.
You must put it in the title of the thread like this "[State, Country]Team Scorching Earth".
yes just tell me:

Reason for Joining

Main Bey

Rank you want

thats it
to help team

saving for a new bey current flame eagle 230 wf

any rank you want to give me
north crolina
gonna get spiral rex 150 wf

how do you get a picture

you okay with bronies
(Jul. 15, 2012  4:05 PM)diablo birch Wrote: to help team

saving for a new bey current flame eagle 230 wf

any rank you want to give me
north crolina
gonna get spiral rex 150 wf

how do you get a picture

you okay with bronies

You shall be our North Carolina Branch Leader

to get a pic, just go to your profile and on the left hand side there will be a Change profile pic link

my friend is a brony, so yea im ok with them.
Eee
what should i do to help team

im 10 years old by the way
i was neighborhood champion
Good job being neighborhood Champion.

Your main contribution is, as NC Branch Leader, to recruit new members
Can I join?
I live in Campbell (pronounced (Camp-Bell) not (cambel)) New York
My main bey is a seceret spin-stealer that I'll have to PM you
My reason for joining is to help out the team/for the fun of beyblading on a team
I have won every battle I've played (including handicap matches and when people try to have my arms stay still)
The rank I want is the rank I get
I'm 12 years old
Great. Then I guess we have our NY branch Leader.
hey team members me and black crow are the two newest members of the team i am our ohio branch guy and he is my new lieutenant. if any of you team members see this pm me i want to learn more about you guys
diablo birch please stop spaming your team is devloping and you should'nt spam.Yeah,best of luck for your Team.
Hey I'll join. I'm 16 years old, and I live in Alabama. My main bey is basalt leone d125 d
(Aug. 05, 2012  3:53 AM)AWESOMEBLADER96 Wrote: Hey I'll join. I'm 16 years old, and I live in Alabama. My main bey is basalt leone d125 d

Your into defence types?
sry
typed it twice sory
reson joining
and what you want
I would like to be off the team. no offence but this team is developing very slowly. I need many people to release my bladers spirit. I really hope I diddnt offend anybody, and goodbye.
diablo birch,you r not in command. im sry, i was gone for a while. all people wanting to join, just pm me.