Poll: Votes

1: by bigbangpegasis9
57.14%
2: by Hope
33.33%
3: by Back2Back
9.52%
Total: 100% 21 vote(s)
SDamon you can still have your vote because I never got a reply from you so you never really got a say in the top 3. Also if someone could make a userbar for Back2Back's symbol (preferably Back2Back) that would be helpful because I think it has something to do with the fact no one is voting for it.
well,that is true.i'll try to pm him about it
Thanks, and congrats to the three possible winners! back2back needs that userbar tho...
So if pegasus wins, then the runner up will get the prize, ok.
I did PM you my choice of the winner, it was back2back
EDIT: Sorry, it came up with a send error
[Image: 1233528kzzcxfk.gif] New One.
Are we allowed to add that now Row? I'm not sure if you can add new userbars one you have been selected
Yeah but my other one had the wrong symbol.
It doesn't really matter Hope. It's just a different colour, people shouldn't care too much. Besides some people may want to get a different userbar than the one displayed. There are people in Team Galaxy Wings who want a different variation to their userbar.
i think kai kai kai also did best ones.than winners.
Ohh noo im too late =(
Ohh well
(May. 06, 2011  11:52 AM)firedragons1 Wrote: i think kai kai kai also did best ones.than winners.

kai kai kai is banned so it doesn't count.
Today is the last day to put in your votes!
Looks like it's to late for Back2Back. Unfortunately I don't think anyone considered his just because he didn't have a userbar but we would have made one after. Oh well.
Wait so can I still enter?
dude,you are not allowed to join oncemore,and thats kai x3's entries
(May. 07, 2011  5:10 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Wait so can I still enter?
No. Entries have closed, the 3 chosen ones are on the OP. The public voting stage of the contest ends tomorrow.
And the results are in *envelope opens* *A drum roll starts* *the crowd goes quiet...* And in 3rd place is Back2Back with 1 vote.
In 2nd place is is Hope with 13 votes
Leaving BigBangPegasis9 in 1st place with 24 votes.
(If someone is wondering how that could have happened the Omega Nova members votes where worth 3 votes)
Congratulations BigBangPegasis9!!!
BBP9 has kindly donated the MF to the runner up meaning Hope will get the prize.
Here is you symbol and userbar Omega Nova members:
[Image: nbbnbnb.png][Image: typoreal4.png]
Wear them with pride.
you should've made the poll private so there will be thrill
(May. 08, 2011  6:37 AM)TheSupremeKing Wrote: you should've made the poll private so there will be thrill
It's kinda a bit late now but your right, I should have.
(May. 08, 2011  6:17 AM)RowDog Wrote: Congratulations BigBangPegasis9!!!
BBP9 has kindly donated the MF to the runner up meaning Hope will get the prize.
Here is you symbol and userbar Omega Nova members:
[Image: nbbnbnb.png][Image: typoreal4.png]
Wear them with pride.

are you very sure?

also:

*JAW DROPS*
im proud to have a user bar made by the legendary BBP9, congrats and long live Team Omega Nova and Inferno Nova