3: by Back2Back
9.52%
Total: 100% 21 vote(s)
[Image: sss.jpg]
New one
(Apr. 13, 2011  10:02 AM)Hope Wrote: [Image: sss.jpg]
New one
I like this 1 better.
Wow, you guys just blew my mind with all these userbars.
If someone can combine the properties of these userbars, then make it an epic one we might have a winner:
[Image: wjww-1.jpg] (the large 'O' is cool)
[Image: sss.jpg] (The font and background)
[Image: 1813026708931.png] (Cool, but the wording needs to be bigger)
[Image: typo.png] (The placement of the name at one side and rank at the other is cool, and that font is awesome)
And some of EA3'S but can't seem to get the images though...

Remember though, this is a logo comp. I can make a userbar if I have to, this comp is about the symbol/logo, but don't stop!
& we may use your user bars if we consider them good enough. We are pretty lazyTongue_out_wink
(Apr. 13, 2011  12:30 PM)Xyo Wrote: Here:
[Image: R.jpg?t=1302695015]
It's a good user-bar but you need to make 4 & use the text which I posted at the beginning & Enter your symbol. I can't stress it enough guys. Without the symbol you don't have an entry & cannot be chosen.
dude,is it just me,or are you copying me,as in your using picnik.com are you?
No ive been using it for a long time already since last year
(Apr. 13, 2011  11:03 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Wow, you guys just blew my mind with all these userbars.
If someone can combine the properties of these userbars, then make it an epic one we might have a winner:
[Image: wjww-1.jpg] (the large 'O' is cool)
[Image: sss.jpg] (The font and background)
[Image: 1813026708931.png] (Cool, but the wording needs to be bigger)
[Image: typo.png] (The placement of the name at one side and rank at the other is cool, and that font is awesome)
And some of EA3'S but can't seem to get the images though...

Remember though, this is a logo comp. I can make a userbar if I have to, this comp is about the symbol/logo, but don't stop!

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:
[Image: typoreal1.png]
[Image: typoreal2.png]
[Image: typoreal3.png]
[Image: typoreal4.png]

and what was the old saying?''dont get what you wish for........''
(Apr. 13, 2011  12:39 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Thats pretty cool, keep'm coming!
Will you make your own sig after you choose a logo, or do we make it after the logo is done?
Please answer these questions SDamon or Cpt Capri:

1. If I win, do I have to get the prize? It says compulsory. I have an awesome logo ready

2. I say that it is no fair at all that Ventus and Glinny make 50 entries. Makes me VERY mad.
It says there should be 1 logo, being able to fit in sigs. So please let them make 1 only.

I have my logo ready to show after these q's are answered.
(Apr. 14, 2011  1:56 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Please answer these questions SDamon or Cpt Capri:

1. If I win, do I have to get the prize? It says compulsory. I have an awesome logo ready

2. I say that it is no fair at all that Ventus and Glinny make 50 entries. Makes me VERY mad.
It says there should be 1 logo, being able to fit in sigs. So please let them make 1 only.

[Image: 2eceogi.png]

well, yeah, you do have a point
Ok, I will now post my entry, and all of the members

1. Team Nova Regular Logo Userbar/Banner

[Image: 34ynplh.png]

2. Team Nova Member Userbar/Banner

[Image: dggvm1.png]

3. Team Nova Captain Userbar/Banner

[Image: 259hbhv.png]

4. Team Omega Nova Commander Userbar/Banner

[Image: 20upxyf.png]

5. Team Omega Nova General Userbar/banner

[Image: ndpszk.png]

By the way, that yellow sign actually stands for "Omega" not just the letter "O"

Everyone here who used it, used it as an "O" the put mega

Thats like saying

Team Omega Mega Nova

I worked hard, and they turned out great! I'd like feedback

Also If i win the prize goes to runner up
dude,i dont even reach a 50.when im done,im done
(Apr. 14, 2011  1:56 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: 2. I say that it is no fair at all that Ventus and Glinny make 50 entries. Makes me VERY mad.

i already made two logo's.the userbar and sig are just to show how the look awesome when you made one using it.plus,i think someone said that we can have multiple entries,but to be fair,how about putting a mark?as in only 3 entries per person?but the userbars can be used,as to cpt capri said,if they are lazy
Ventus98 and I have have not entered 50 entries and we are allowed to.
Yeah, if you want enter as many times as you want, and I will pass on the prize to the runner up
You may enter as many entries as you please, but we will only choose 1 from a person. So in other words the three winning Logos won't all be made by ventus for example.
(Apr. 14, 2011  1:56 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Please answer these questions SDamon or Cpt Capri:

It is not compulsory for you to get the metal face bolt (which we have kindly changed our minds and will be paying for the postage just if you want to change your minds). It is compulsory to enter your symbol, not just user-bars & sigs, you must have the symbol/logo to go with it.
You will pay for the postage? then ill have the metal face if you do.
[Image: oietwinklesn.gif]
here's my new one:
[Image: wawww.png]

the theme IS heavenly bodies