Poll: Votes

1: by bigbangpegasis9
57.14%
2: by Hope
33.33%
3: by Back2Back
9.52%
Total: 100% 21 vote(s)
The Team Omega Nova is looking for a cool logo & should be able to fit into user bars, sigs etc. & will be used to represent the team. You may place your entries on this thread & SDamonCronous & I will decide on what we think are the best 3. Then it will be a public vote for the winning logo. The logo must be original, not too complicated (not into extreme detail) & not stolen from anywhere but created by yourself. The theme for the logo is Outerspace: stars, black holes, novas etc. The prize is a metal face bolt!!!
And the results are in & in 3rd place is Back2Back with 1 vote.
In 2nd place is is Hope with 13 votes
Leaving BigBangPegasis9 in 1st place with 24 votes.
(If someone is wondering how that could have happened the Omega Nova members votes where worth 3 votes)
Congratulations BigBangPegasis9!!!
BBP9 has kindly donated the MF to the runner up meaning Hope will get the prize.
Here is you symbol and userbar Omega Nova members:
[Image: nbbnbnb.png][Image: typoreal4.png]
Wear them with pride.
can you tell me what's the exact thing we need to do?as in what things in it,or anything else?and what's the prize?
(Apr. 09, 2011  11:20 AM)Ventus98 Wrote: can you tell me what's the exact thing we need to do?as in what things in it,or anything else?and what's the prize?
Team Omega Nova is a Bey Team & we are wishing to use a logo/symbol to represent us. We are wanting to see a variety of ideas to see what best suits us & will work well in sigs & user-bars.
I forgot to mention the prize but it is a metal face bolt & we will pay for postage.
ok,so all three winners will get a metal face?
Finished xD.

May upload later. Hope postage isn't more than an actual MF
heres my LOgo, i included a matching Banner
[Image: TeamOmegaLogo1.png]

heres the banner[Image: TeamOmegaNovabanner1.png]
here's my logo:
hope its ok
wow, its good Ventus98, i just might lose......
I will soon have a logo for you Omega Nova posers. Give me a week or so.
I'll take a shot at it [Image: omeganovalogo.png]
pretty cool ax blader, oh and also, are we allowed to edit the Logos before the deadline?
(Apr. 09, 2011  11:47 AM)Ventus98 Wrote: ok,so all three winners will get a metal face?
No, just the over all winner.
The logos so far looking great, unfortunately they are seeming a bit complex. We are trying to get the logo into sigs so big backgrounds aren't very good for putting it into a signature or user-bar. Just stick more to the symbol & not go into backgrounds too much.
isnt mine simple? and are we allowed to edit the logos or not?
I guess if we could render it a bit. It is lucky because our leader SDamon makes sigs with space backgrounds so it might still work. In fact it would probably be good if we had it star themed. That's it! The theme for our logo will be stars or space, blackholes novas etc. so me & SDamon will be looking for that when we choose a winner. Sorry to all those who have already entered but you are allowed to make a new entry if you wich to make any changes.
Simpler Version of Mine: [Image: omeganovalogo.png]
my new one.[Image: TeamOmegaLogo2.png]
ok,i am now totally confused.can i change my entry?
you can post multiple enrties, your best will be selected
ah,ok,thanks
heres my other try:
[Image: wjww-1.jpg]

just a simple userbar(the white backround removing is up to you)
I'll try to make one too.

But do we need that O sign like Ventus98's above me.
no,you dont need that
(Apr. 09, 2011  4:58 PM)Ventus98 Wrote: ah,ok,thanks
heres my other try:

Looks awesome!
Being a member of team omega nova I'd love to have that under my sig!
(Apr. 09, 2011  4:58 PM)Ventus98 Wrote: heres my other try:

Nice User bar. You should make a small symbol with that gold omega symbol & the nova so we can put it into signatures. I will definately go over this one with SDamon.
Heres my Userbar Grin
[Image: teamomegauserbaer.png]
These all look great! Keep these coming!
This will be a hard decision...