Team L-Drago userbar contest! [CLOSED] Vote Now!

Poll: Who do you want to win?

Dracovianauis
16.67%
Sasukia
0%
coastersrus
29.17%
bigbangpegasis9
45.83%
KevinKerbecs
8.33%
Total: 100% 24 vote(s)
I just made my new team, Team L-Drago. I need a few userbars for the team's members.
I need:
A Leader userbar
A Co-Leader userbar
A General userbar
A Member userbar
and a Newbie userbar.
The userbars must have the L-Drago symbol on it.
The winner will be picked by votes.
Good luck!
we make the userbar for you or do we just make the logo....I would prefer to make the whole logo already Grin
(Apr. 16, 2011  12:34 AM)EA3 Wrote: we make the userbar for you or do we just make the logo....I would prefer to make the whole logo already Grin
The logo is the L-Drago symbol, I just need the userbars.
(Apr. 16, 2011  12:36 AM)L-Drago Rules Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  12:34 AM)EA3 Wrote: we make the userbar for you or do we just make the logo....I would prefer to make the whole logo already Grin
The logo is the L-Drago symbol, I just need the userbars.

Awesome that means we can design them :p
Is there a prize for the winner of the contest
when's the deadline?hopefully its not on may 1st or something.....that's just bad...
does any one want to start a group?
This is a contest thread so this is not the place for this question, especially not giving any information whatsoever.
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:52 AM)dariel360 Wrote: Is there a prize for the winner of the contest
No.
(Apr. 16, 2011  3:13 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: when's the deadline?hopefully its not on may 1st or something.....that's just bad...
The deadline is June 1st.
Anyone want to enter?
ok, ill enter soon
I'll enter. I have to catch up with my sig shop first, though. I'm almost done, so I'll make them soon.
I have some but PM me if you want them seprate, Tell me if you like!

[Image: TeamL-Dragouserbarcontest.jpg]
No offense but
they are a bit to large
they should be all the same size
Thx for entering! Anyone else?
I'm gonna start creating them now! They should be up ASAP.
Thank you coastersrus! I need two more people to enter before the voting starts!
Thank you bigbangpegasis9! I need one more entry before the voting starts!
I can enter again, if you wanna? JK. This seems like this'll be a very good contest. Whoever's userbars they vote on, enjoy them! And good luck to others who enter!
Also, the voting ends 10 days after the final entry. If you want to secure your entry in the contest but you can't finish it on time, PM me and I can close the contest until you finish.
I'm going to enter. They should be done later today.
Voila!
[Image: 256.jpg]

Thank you KevinKerbecs! The poll is up. The voting ends on May 2nd. The participants are not eligible to vote.