Team Hammerbolt's Recruiting Page For the East Coast Division

Welcome to the team Bahamdia Master!
(Sep. 02, 2013  7:57 PM)eightunabara8 Wrote: Im already a member juxx forgot password and got new phone but im eight unabara im back

welcome back
Triforce can I still join
YES
My other team did not do what they said so I quit there team
Great plus I'm a reborn blader! you can rejoin only if you don't quit beyblade for about 2 more years

(Aug. 02, 2013  3:59 PM)Kingbeyz Wrote: I was told to come here?
Username: KinqBeyz
Favorite Bey: Phantom Orion
State: New York City
Experience: About 4-5 years.

k you are the last blader to join without a ranking
Wat fine then I won't join
wait 1 year?
fine just join no quitting years k
Fine
fine to what??
Fine to joining
Wait a sec, Triforce, you said rating 600 or better.
Leone7's rating is 749.
Can he still join?
Yes I can the did not do the rest of my beypoints I was already a member
Yes Leone 7was already a member to the team so we let him back in
Besides that rule doesn't apply for all. Triforce is rank 1120
wow I didn't know that that was my standings. After the NJ tournament is processed I'd probably get a better ranking. This applys for new members that want to join.
Yeah, I was just joking. I know that. By the way, for Uk squad, I got someone to join, look at his application, and tell me if he can join. I also got this guys from Germany to join.
(Sep. 04, 2013  2:30 PM)Leone7 Wrote: Yes I can the did not do the rest of my beypoints I was already a member
Ohhhhhh I see.
Guys this is not easy to say this but Im off the team. I foun a team that works better for me but I wish I remembered to tell you guys this earlier :\ . But we are in alliance with you guys. No hard feelings
consider my feelings hurt
Sorry but I foubd a team that works best for me. But this team was the best I've been on though ( so far) .
My feelings are hurt, fury! Well we lost two more members. We lose two more I disband.
Guys you need to calm down. Your teams a team. It doesn't matter how many members are on it. You just need to be having fun and being with your friends. If that's not happening than your not managing your team the right way. If you create a team than make it fun! I quit because I wasn't having fun. Just make it fun and enjoy everything! Fun, fun, fun!!!

Wink
I tried to make it fun with the mini-tourney, and the DESIGN A BEYBLADE CONTEST! It looked like no one wanted to have fun, RagerBlade.