Team Galaxy wings

Nahh your gonna have to be the best to beat me. I will face your whole team okay?
nahahhh our team IS PRO with our top tier combos you will be Crushed by our members same as your beys they with snap in battle with us you prob wont even take down one of us hahahahaha
well actualy my bey could wipe you out with my DARK MOVE!!!!! Smile
I don't use dark moves its my spirit that keeps me going(and my heart of course)
hah dark move hahah lol unexpected but anyway that was FLUKE and i mastered my new move i call it hyper fang because i literally launch side ways and my bey straitens and OHKO
Im trying to master my special move. Its called "The Horns of a Sea-Goat" I launch and it hits the gey out of the stadium. But the opposing blader has to be in the right formation for this attack to succeed.
pretty good prob with a bit more practice you might master it good luck with that
well im trying to master my special move lightning tornado smash
My special move works on Kyoya-S and GameOver Nuke.
mine only works on defense and stamina types but once it worked on my peg
Lol game overnuke and kyoya s well any way how did you think the tourney went any improvments
Hmm I WANNA CRUSH MORE PEOPLE and that pretty much it. Tourney was awesome.
Can I join. I really want to join a team but in my area there just isn't enough bladers to start one
yoh nile i reckon at the end of the tourny everyone gathers up to battle in one stadium to really see whos the best and nile i cant go to marsfield can we hold the practises at burwood please
Why don't you hold on in Marsfield next since the last one was at Burwood. So after the certain place, we use the next place. So it goes like: Burwood (last venue), next venue: Marsfield, next venue: Burwood. etc...
It makes it fair cause we're using both, and everyone gets the location at least once..
yeah that could be good well i might just ask my dad or mum if i can go other wise ill ask my cous
Yea you could change it fine by me. Ill just go to every second tourney lol.
yeah any one can join its just that you have to be able to come to a Tourney
yeah youre right it s going to be at burwood most of the time and then my new place that im looking for
thx dude do you want to be part of the team
nile can you please tell us when is your next tourny that your holding whens the next team practise
na, im good i live in nz Joyful_3 lol but if you see anyone advertizing for a team in auckland, nz tell me please
so nile have you opened the thread for the new tourny
hey i reckon team galaxy wings could be world wide then we can have people all over the world
yeah team galaxy wings is now global!!!
nile can you choose the places for the team at the next tourny because i needed to prepare and i needed to go to art box befor the tourny