Team Galaxy wings

This is becoming a private team exclusive to 12 members only meet ups once a month!
Bonuses like promotions and money and sometimes free blades(that's when I can afford)
I'm back on track!!!
First meetup bey-duo
Next Galaxy brawl!
i saw your new ranking system, what would i be???
man its now an exclusive team, im not even sure if im aloud to go to any meet ups Unhappy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at this rate i might join rusty's team Unhappy
whoa Nile copying the way we do things at our team Wink
and i thought bey 2uo was a tourney not a meet up ?
Afterwards there is a meetup
And people are complaining to much members
(Jun. 04, 2011  12:55 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: i saw your new ranking system, what would i be???
man its now an exclusive team, im not even sure if im aloud to go to any meet ups Unhappy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------r
at this rate i might join rusty's team Unhappy

You are a good member meaning your in the team
ive decided, i will stay or join rusty's team in the next 4 hours
nile, this team, is changing alot, i dont like that
its kinda..... getting crummy , im sorry IDK anymore
the next 4 hours will be a long time of thinking
Well... If three more leave I am disband TGW and play solo...
sorry ive been amay for a while, and whats this about disbanding TGW u sound like koyua when he disbanded the face hunters
ive decided
im sorry nile, i would like to stay, but this is getting to weird, but then we can be rivals, even more of a reason to battle, i wish you the best of luck, i had fun on this team
goodbye TGW
o come on now 2 more to go great nile are u really going to disband TGW
Woah. Members are dropping like flies here. I actually feel sorry for you Nile. I don't really see why they choose Omega Nova over TGW. Lets just hope there is some galaxy wings left for us to beat.
I give up TGW IS DEAD