Team GT {North Carolina USA}

Are you a pirate lol will you go up to MD?
(Jul. 06, 2014  3:26 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: AAAAAARRRGGGHHH MD REVENGE!!!!!

Eee
Argh? Are you a pirate? Whatever I can't wait for plastic day in 2 weeks. It should be fun!
(Jul. 06, 2014  3:30 PM)Kuroyukihime Wrote:

Eee
Argh? Are you a pirate? Whatever I can't wait for plastic day in 2 weeks. It should be fun!

Plastics are gonna rock. Message me what you want to use. It will be first come first serve at the tournament. I have another lot coming in this week. So ya let me know. I can order more now if you guys want to buy stuff.[/align]

Eee

That's the plan yo.
OP has been fixed. Their was some hyperlink errors.
We need to figure out who are 3 will be for the new team format thing.
Man I don't want anyone to feel excluded if there not in. I want to be one of the there and I feel that I have done enough to earn a spot amongst that three.
FYI, for a team that is already large in a region like Team GT, you guys can always split it into smaller GT teams.

Example:
GT Prime
GT Cool
GT whatever

Remember though, that once that's established, the captains can not join in the other GT teams to compete. It's you guys' choice really. Have 1 large team with its unified fame and glory, or few smaller teams that dominate everywhere.
Honestly I think TheBlackDragon should be part of the 3 with Stormscorpio1 and Dark. He deserves to be on it.
(Aug. 26, 2014  6:34 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: Man I don't want anyone to feel excluded if there not in. I want to be one of the there and I feel that I have done enough to earn a spot amongst that three.

You're already in, that should be obvious hah.
(Aug. 26, 2014  12:13 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Honestly I think TheBlackDragon should be part of the 3 with Stormscorpio1 and Dark. He deserves to be on it.

What how can you say that, yes I do believe TBD has earned a spot, but he hasn't earned anymore of a spot than you have.
(Aug. 27, 2014  2:05 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2014  12:13 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Honestly I think TheBlackDragon should be part of the 3 with Stormscorpio1 and Dark. He deserves to be on it.

What how can you say that, yes I do believe TBD has earned a spot, but he hasn't earned anymore of a spot than you have.

#GoodGuyThunderDome

It'll be interesting to see how Team GT splits up, haha.
I don't see this as a split up at all. I see this as a chance to regroup. At the end of the day we are all under the same banner and the same game. And we are all friends. Win or lose, GT or no GT, we are friends first and foremost.

And in all honesty Im stuck between Thunder Dome and TheBlackDragon. ON one hand Thunder Dome keeps a cool head most of the time and has a lot of natural skill. TheBlackDragon has skill and the parts and knows how stuff works. But sometimes he can be hot headed(Especially when it comes to another player using F230 GCF).

Bottom line it comes down to who I can trust in battle and of course i can trust both of them.

I think its time to expand GT. (Wow did I just say that.)

Now accepting applications....

This will be fun(Or painstakingly painful)

This is up for debate. But the fact you're wanting to step aside for what you think is best for the team is admirable. Ill give you that. Mucho respect yo.
Just a question. You might have to battle each other. How do you plan to do that ?
Why not rotate TBD and Thunder Dome in and out?
(Aug. 27, 2014  8:56 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Why not rotate TBD and Thunder Dome in and out?
(Aug. 26, 2014  4:08 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2014  4:06 AM)Wombat Wrote: Another question: If the teams play in groups of three, but the team has more than three members, will they be able to swap them out in between matches but not battles (like the rule with switching Beyblades, not in between rounds but in between battles)? Or does each team register as a set group of three at the beginning of the tournament, that can't be changed throughout the event?

It's the latter.

I probably shouldn't post here but I already asked a similar question.

Honestly the three of them seem too evenly matched to choose only two.
Woah woah woah woah...

The size of a team can be unlimited, guys. It's just that only 3 can compete at a time (in the rare event that we actually hold team format, in which case I think Thunder, Storm and I would gladly alternate).

I don't think we need to split up the team.

EDIT: Sort of beaten by Wombat

Dark_Mousy Wrote:TheBlackDragon has skill and the parts and knows how stuff works. But sometimes he can be hot headed(Especially when it comes to another player using F230 GCF).

Hey, I can play it cool. Cool

I just have a very strong opinion on/boiling hatred for F230CF/GCF customs in Zero-G.

Hey, there's an idea! If only two of us can participate in events at a time, I'll just sit out when we play Zero-G! And Storm hates Limited, so he can sit out then, and Thunder Dome can sit out during Standard and play Limited and Zero-G.

So it would look like this:

GT lineup for STD: Dark_Mousy, Stormscorpio1, TheBlackDragon
GT lineup for ZRG: Dark_Mousy, Stormscorpio1, Thunder Dome
GT lineup for LTD: Dark_Mousy, Thunder Dome, TheBlackDragon

Sound like a plan? We could switch it around every once in a while, but I think this would be a great way to do it.
(Aug. 27, 2014  3:07 PM)LordRager Wrote: Just a question. You might have to battle each other. How do you plan to do that ?

By battling each other. We have battled each other dozens of times.

or Ill just

(Aug. 27, 2014  8:56 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Why not rotate TBD and Thunder Dome in and out?

I can agree to this.

But on a serious note Im willing to commission some teams out there if you don't suck and I can tolerate you as a human. The only catch is you would have to get a GT shirt and take pictures.(This is for Game Theory Store, not me)
It's the purple realm, I'm just saying.
(Aug. 28, 2014  3:16 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: It's the purple realm, I'm just saying.

Im color blind...
I'm now opening the floor to public discussion for the team lineup for GT in all formats. I will say that ideally I would like SS1 on most if not all team lineups with me. Because:

1. Consistently tops and can be innovative on the fly.
2. Keeps a cool and calm head.

He has been there through some of the biggest Beyblade events in the USA to date. So now Thunder Dome and TBD.

I consider them both true friends. Thunder is a chill dude and keeps his cool. Very mature for his age. TBD is cool and knows the mechanics of this game very well. What does everyone else think??
This should be our theme song! http://youtube.com/watch?v=6ML1xyF5n3o sorry about my earlier post in the limited thread I was hot headed and I am sorry, I thank that they both have there strengths and weaknesses.
You guys read my post in the tournament thread.

My response to Dark's 3 points: Again, not to slam SS1 or anything like that, but he really isn't any more consistent than Thunder Dome or me. He has his low points, just as often as we do, and he has his high points just as often as well. We top very consistently (especially, I might add, in Limited).

I know he won Beyblade Revolution. That was pretty sweet. He rocks at Zero-G format. But there's a problem - we aren't playing Zero-G format. We're playing Limited, in which Thunder and I both have a vastly superior tournament record.

He was a founding member of GT...

OK. We aren't kicking him from the team; we're just asking him to opt out to let other members play who will perform better in Limited Format and enjoy it a lot more than he will.

We can have a Team Zero-G tournament this winter, and I'll sit out and Storm can mow everyone down. He'll probably clean house.

But you can't deny that Thunder and I have a better shot at carrying the team farther in Limited.

And Dark, just out of curiosity, what is this about my "hot head?" Do I have a hot head?

A certain level of focus and intensity is necessary in a competitive setting; obviously you don't want to have a freak attack or anything, but being overconfident and too relaxed can be a big problem as well.
(Aug. 30, 2014  4:45 AM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: This should be our theme song! http://youtube.com/watch?v=6ML1xyF5n3o sorry about my earlier post in the limited thread I was hot headed and I am sorry, I thank that they both have there strengths and weaknesses.

We can all be hot headed. Its best to get it all out in the open now so we can all be on the same page game day. And that song is amazing. And Im more then willing to sit out so SS1, TBD and TD can play. That is an option on the table.