Team GT {North Carolina USA}

Oh you'll be fine it only me and Geetster...you getting soft or something? I feel getting softer as I age
Are you guys doing this to to gather the most probable GBT2 winning attendees to try to keep the honor of having GT win the most recent North American Championship? Even if it means the members being temporary and defying the requirments?

Just wondering.
(May. 16, 2014  3:38 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Are you guys doing this to to gather the most probable GBT2 winning attendees to try to keep the honor of having GT win the most recent North American Championship? Even if it means the members being temporary and defying the requirments?

Just wondering.

They fit most of my qualifications. I can stand them as humans and they don't suck at Beyblade. And they come to GT once in a while. So either way.. But Geester and Stars would be welcomed on GT any day of the week.
(May. 16, 2014  3:38 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Are you guys doing this to to gather the most probable GBT2 winning attendees to try to keep the honor of having GT win the most recent North American Championship? Even if it means the members being temporary and defying the requirments?

Just wondering.

QFT

And I would choose Time or Sniper over Stars any day. Serious
(May. 16, 2014  3:49 AM)*Ginga* Wrote:

Just wondering.

QFT

And I would choose Time or Sniper over Stars any day. Serious

Time is already on a team.

I feel it's kinda low, but wwwwwwwhatever.

(May. 16, 2014  3:44 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Just wondering.

They fit most of my qualifications. I can stand them as humans and they don't suck at Beyblade. And they come to GT once in a while. So either way.. But Geester and Stars would be welcomed on GT any day of the week.

The OP:

You MUST Attend tournaments at Game Theory, our tournament venue here in Raleigh. We do not accept members who do not compete in our region primarily.
He said most. Anyway, it doesn't really matter, it is his team after all, and even if he was just recruiting top contenders, he has every right to.

Not trying to be rude, just sayin'.
Well gt has topped the last 3 years at Anime North.
Not really.

Placing for three years in a row is cool though!
(Jun. 02, 2014  9:48 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Not really.

Placing for three years in a row is cool though!

2012 I won
2013 Ss1 won
2014 I place 3rd.

So we did top or win the last 3 years.
What's happening here? What's this about me being better than stars?
So Im feeling that its possibly time to add another member to GT. Any thoughts?
Lets have a few more standard and zero g tournaments and see. I value someone who can place in those two more than limited since in limited you mainly need less competitive parts and I don't want someone on the team who can only do that format and will do bad at the rest. On the topic of zero g and standard lets do some more of those tournaments this Summer, we've done way to much limited this year (3 limited, 1 standard and 1 zero g). Can't wait to get back in both those formats metas because I personally like them more than limited.
(Jun. 17, 2014  5:04 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So Im feeling that its possibly time to add another member to GT. Any thoughts?

Who do you have in mind, because I dont personally see anyone right now that fits the qualifications to join team GT.
(Jun. 17, 2014  7:02 PM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2014  5:04 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: So Im feeling that its possibly time to add another member to GT. Any thoughts?

Who do you have in mind, because I dont personally see anyone right now that fits the qualifications to join team GT.
Yeah anyone you had in mind?
(Jun. 18, 2014  10:54 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2014  7:02 PM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote:

Yeah anyone you had in mind?
I think that if we do anything with members we should get rid of some.
Op has been updated thanks to TheBlackDragon. Looking forward to a reunion on Plastic & HMS remembrance day.
On the subject of adding a new member, I have a proposal.

I think, first of all, we should kick Siliva. I have nothing against him, but IIRC he hasn't even been online since last year, and he hasn't competed since last April. He isn't really contributing (again, it's not his fault, but I honestly think we should leave him off the list at least until he can compete again).

Same thing with Defstamina88. He's not a bad player at all, but he's been gone a while recently and IDK if he's coming to any events any time soon. I'd propose we remove him until we can confirm that he'll be competing semi-regularly again.

Now, if we were to add anyone onto the team (which might be appropriate if we make space by removing the above two, possibly temporarily), I would suggest Wombat. His tournament record isn't extremely impressive, but his rank is pretty high, and he really knows his stuff very well.
I wouldn't mind adding Wombat. He's been coming somewhat often this year despite the fact that he lives in SC and he's done pretty well in limited events. I think we should add him to the team eventually. Maybe decide during the next tournament.
I agree with TBD kicking Siliva and Def for inactivity is a good idea. Adding Wombat also seems to me to be a good idea as Kuroyukihime said he knows what hes doing and has been coming to NC a lot lately.
I agree with everything you guys said. I say let Defstamina88 chime in before we make a decison on him. But in terms of Silivia he is off temporarily. And Im all in favor of Wombat.
I agree with removing Siliva. Tbh Defstamina88 attended the tournament before the last so I wouldn't say he is completely "inactive".
(Jul. 05, 2014  3:59 AM)Kuroyukihime Wrote: I agree with removing Siliva. Tbh Defstamina88 attended the tournament before the last so I wouldn't say he is completely "inactive".

Silivia was removed for the time being. And Defstamina88 will be coming around soon I do believe. We will talk with him then. Personally Im in favor of adding Wombat if he would accept. He is a cool dude and good with plastics. Man I love plastics..
Wow you are pretty obsessed with plastics huh Dark anyway I say that we should see about getting Wombat on plastics day.
(Jul. 05, 2014  4:57 AM)Phantomhive Wrote: Wow you are pretty obsessed with plastics huh Dark anyway I say that we should see about getting Wombat on plastics day.

Dude plastics are the stuff. I love them, I dream about them, and I love them. But seriously we do need to get Wombat on board. And once we do that, I think it'll be time for a trip up to Maryland.
(Jul. 05, 2014  5:31 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2014  4:57 AM)Phantomhive Wrote: Wow you are pretty obsessed with plastics huh Dark anyway I say that we should see about getting Wombat on plastics day.

Dude plastics are the stuff. I love them, I dream about them, and I love them. But seriously we do need to get Wombat on board. And once we do that, I think it'll be time for a trip up to Maryland.

Yes I agree we should all try to go up to Maryland and take them by storm.