Team?

Stupidhi! I'm sort of new but I know a good amount about Beyblade and I really want to form a team. Unfortunately, I do not live close to any tournaments. I would like to start one, but I'm not sure exactly how to go about that... if anyone would like to join and you live in Hartford County or anywhere close to there in Connecticut please contact me via private message or right here in this. thread. Start with where you live and then your preferred bey. Also, any information regarding the creation of a tournament would be graciously accepted. Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you!
Welcome ot the WBO.Check out the Team Forum for teams. also there are a few guides in the WBO General section regarding tournaments. Check out my guide to the WBO for more info on the WBO it self. Feel free to PM me if you need help. Im always around.
Hi welcome to the WBO. Please read you welcome PM for Kai-V, it has tons of info that you'll need to know.
Not much of an intro, but, Welcome to the WBO! You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!(har har did you see wat i did dere)
Welcome to the WBO, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun Grin
Hola, welcome to WBO!
Almost all beyblade lovers come on here Grin!!
Just make sure to not get in any trouble Tongue_out
OH, thanks to you all! I feel kinda dumb for not knowing about the PM from Kai-V or the Team forum but thanks so much for the warm welcome!
welcome bro have fun beyblading