Tattoos

Does anyone here have any tattoos? Any stories?

I've been thinking of getting one for a while now, but I'm not sure what. I'm thinking of putting the kanji for "strength" on my back (not trying to be a weaboo), but I'm really lacking any other ideas since I don't want something like huge.
Dude you're asian so the kanji will fly. It only looks retarded on macho white dudes/guidos.
don't get a carp kanji
You should get Cool tattooed on your back.

That would rule.
What should I get then? Do you know strength in any other languages that doesn't sound weird?
(Jan. 26, 2009  7:22 PM)G Wrote: What should I get then? Do you know strength in any other languages that doesn't sound weird?

if you can't think of a decent tattoo to get don't get one
(Jan. 26, 2009  7:19 PM)Roan Wrote: You should get Cool tattooed on your back.

That would rule.

alternatively do this
I'll stick with "strength" still, but I'll see if there are any alternatives to the kanji. It has personal meaning to me so that's why I wanted it.

(Jan. 26, 2009  7:31 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Tattoos are dumb.

(Jan. 22, 2009  3:07 AM)Artie Wrote: you've been snippy lately Serious
I vote for Cool
Damn, G trying to up his badass quotient.

Those things can be pricey, so watch your wallet.

Also, make sure you go to a reputable artist and be sure those tools are sterilized (ask if need be). Also, check with your doctor if any allergies would prevent you from getting one (if applicable - you never know if any existing allergies can conflict with the process).

I thought about doing small wings on the back of my shoulders at one point, but I dunno. Oddly enough, I think my mom would be fine with a [tasteful] tattoo if either my sister or I wanted one, yet she still has some gripes with the idea of me pondering over ear piercings.
Haha that's why I wanted something small but something I'd like.
I also talked to my uncle too about getting one and me mentioned the health hazards too. I will think this over again, but I'll probably end up with it if I do get one.

Thanks brah!
I always thought about geting a gun tattooed on my lower waist as if it where stuck into my pants. I think it looks pretty cool. Dont know if ill ever grow the balls to get it tho.
haha i was thinking of getting one later in life there, but it'd totally suck in the long run...
get like a cool dude jousting on a fire breathing dragon
(Jan. 26, 2009  7:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2009  7:22 PM)G Wrote: What should I get then? Do you know strength in any other languages that doesn't sound weird?

if you can't think of a decent tattoo to get don't get one

correct answer.

Honestly G, wait up. until you have an idea that means something to you don't bother. not saying you would, but a half hearted tatoo are the kinda that people regret later.
g, get the lance tattooed down your spine
(Jan. 29, 2009  9:38 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: g, get the lance tattooed down your spine

HAHAHAHA

Omg this.
(Jan. 29, 2009  9:38 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: g, get the lance tattooed down your spine

Whoa, I'm not a fan of tattoo's but that would be awesome.
(Jan. 29, 2009  7:41 PM)Roan Wrote:

HAHAHAHA

Omg this.

yes
End of February (when my mom gets her bonus), I'm getting my first tattoo. I'm getting XI XX MCMXC somewhere on my body. I'm not sure where yet.

If anyone is wondering, it stands for April 20th, 1998; the day my dad died. Fairly ironic he died on 420
(Jan. 29, 2009  7:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2009  7:41 PM)Roan Wrote:

HAHAHAHA

Omg this.

yes

killing two birds with one stone hahaha
seriously though do it
people would think i'm sooo hXc then