Tattoos

(Sep. 13, 2009  1:31 AM)♥ Wrote: So explain it to me, I'm curious.

well i have had the whole penguin name stuck with my since elementary school(long story) so hence where the penguin came from, and the trees are for just a general symbol for growth and shizz like that, wings my artist i gave a bit of freedom with so thats were those came from, but the main point of it is the penguin
(Sep. 13, 2009  1:35 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: [Image: hb_ufo0001.jpg]

XD lol
it's gonna be awesome once it's colored and still looks nothing like a penguin
(Sep. 13, 2009  1:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: it's gonna be awesome once it's colored and still looks nothing like a penguin

well either way brad as long as your not hating on my tat its all good, adecent amount of people cant see the penguin either so no biggie
ahhhh it does look abit like a pengins head but the whole black and white on them is one of there more defining things looking foward to seeing it colourd Joyful_3
(Sep. 13, 2009  4:19 AM)Dirge Wrote: ahhhh it does look abit like a pengins head but the whole black and white on them is one of there more defining things looking foward to seeing it colourd Joyful_3
hahah finally someone sees it but yea thats what im saying
LMAO you guys are talking about penguins xD

Well this is the tattoo I'm gonna get on my arm, once I'm out of high school:
[Image: scararraytattoodesignby.jpg]

It's Scar's from Fullmetal Alchemist Eee
Supaburn
(Sep. 13, 2009  10:58 AM)Ruka Wrote: [Image: scar3.jpg]

THATS THE ONE! Supaburn
(Sep. 12, 2009  9:57 PM)Birds Wrote: Now that's really cool. It's just like a coat of arms, but in modern times. B)

Not that modern... do you know how many centuries 13 generations is?
I think he means the fact that it still exists as part of her heritage, even in these modern times.
Ah, gotcha. Speaking of coats of arms, my old roommate, Morgan, got his family's crest tattooed across his whole chest. If it weren't for the nipples, the guy would totally look like he was wearing a flesh-tone shirt all the time.
I just got my first tattoo done today for my 18th birthday. I love it personally although I don't really remember much cos I fell asleep whilst the guy was doing it lol.

[Image: DSC00051-1.jpg]
(Oct. 17, 2009  11:05 PM)Clara6661 Wrote: I just got my first tattoo done today for my 18th birthday. I love it personally although I don't really remember much cos I fell asleep whilst the guy was doing it lol.

[Image: DSC00051-1.jpg]

That's cute, looks really nice. ^^
That looks really awesome.

I plan on getting a Trishula (Trident) on my arm sometime. Probably just a plain one; no colour.

http://www.religionfacts.com/hinduism/sy...risula.htm
Got this on my forearm Smile still needs to finish off colour
[Image: 7233_157978758407_543338407_3689387.jpg]

have mario running on the other side with Princess Peach and a bunch of coins Smile, dont have a camera ATM to take a pic of that side
I have 14 tattoos and cant really say I regret any of them because they are/were who I was and what I'm about at that time. Just remember THEY'RE PERMENANT! They cost more to try and remove than getting them.
I personally dont reeally like having a tattoo,but I like to look at other peoples ones!
Or i could have one if i was part of a relgious cult or clan! Eee
(illuminatus!)
Holy cow. Gotta say, maybe some of you might want to meditate a little longer on whether or not you want to get a tattoo. I don't mean to be a carp, but I can't say that I would want to be branded with Mario power-ups and coins on my forearm for the rest of my life--it's like getting "gamer 4lyfe" tattooed onto your forehead.
I am trying to find a good source to translate Syriac writing, because I want to get writing wraped around my leg, above the knee. That way you can't really see it unless I am wearing a batheing suit, running, or am in my lacrosse shorts. I want it to be easy to cover up. As to what I want the text to read, I still haven't narrowed down my list. I am part syrian, and my syrian physical traits are the most dominant, which makes me look like ME (the dude) Smile
(Nov. 18, 2009  1:51 AM)Toto Wrote: Holy cow. Gotta say, maybe some of you might want to meditate a little longer on whether or not you want to get a tattoo. I don't mean to be a carp, but I can't say that I would want to be branded with Mario power-ups and coins on my forearm for the rest of my life--it's like getting "gamer 4lyfe" tattooed onto your forehead.

And i cant say id want tribal carp or a language i cant speak tattoo'd on my body. Its a personal preference. I'm in a band and a artist and the mario theme is because i like it as art. i have my whole other arm tattoo'd with a very gothic design (ill post pics up when i get a camera) and i have two memorial tattoo's on my legs.
(Nov. 18, 2009  3:01 AM)-rbn- Wrote: And i cant say id want tribal carp or a language i cant speak tattoo'd on my body. Its a personal preference.

these are the only two options. tribal carp and mario
Tribal carp seems to be some of the more popular tattoo's amongst people who are not closely related or have any affiliation to the topic matter that they have tattoo'd on them.
finaly decide what tat im gonna get for my 18th im probley gonna get carp for this but meh i want something to symbolize my childhood and growing up
Attached Files

.jpg   Goku2.JPG (Size: 30.38 KB / Downloads: 77)
(Dec. 21, 2009  11:42 AM)Dirge Wrote: finaly decide what tat im gonna get for my 18th im probley gonna get carp for this but meh i want something to symbolize my childhood and growing up
I wouldn't...really.