Tastytacos little Brother.

Hi I'm BestBurritos and my beys are: Thermal pegasus D125S, Rock Aquario DF145CS, Storm Saggitario 135SD, Ray Wolf DF145ES, Rock Unicorno T125SF, Storm Pisces C145RF, Flame Serpent 105FS.

My Brother Tastytacos wrote this post for me. I might not be very active on the website because I'm pretty young.

I only pretty much joined because I had to, to compete in BEY INFERNO and future tournaments.

thank you.
Welcome Bro! Hah.
Welcome to the WBO! Smile
Welcome To the WBO.
Erm or your tasty tacos trying to get a face :V
Anyways welcome...
Lol.. the relation is obvious, but welcome!

(Jan. 18, 2011  12:47 AM)Gloomy Wrote: Erm or your tasty tacos trying to get a face :V
Anyways welcome...
How would he do that?
Welcome To the wbo

Bye
From StormPegy
(Jan. 18, 2011  12:47 AM)Gloomy Wrote: Erm or your tasty tacos trying to get a face :V
Anyways welcome...
Haha. Well I am trying to get that face.

But it is my brother he had to make an account because he entered Bey Inferno.
Seriosuly I'm being Honest here.
HA HA!Stupid NICE ONE YOU DOMMY YOU'RE SUCH A RETARD!
I'm toatally the best at BB, and yah you know how i know, because i know every singal one of you guys i remember your names because of how horable you guys all are, and its because i know all of the tricks you wanna know them post me a message, and i'll tell you guys just make sure you post me a message or i wo'nt know you got it?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD
I'm toatally the best at BB, and yah you know how i know, because i know every singal one of you guys i remember your names because of how horable you guys all are, and its because i know all of the tricks you wanna know them post me a message, and i'll tell you guys just make sure you post me a message or i wo'nt know you got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD
a brother of a taco, and why would someone make a whole new email just to get a face. i got my brother to join to enter BI as well, leone9337 i think it was, so hard keeping track of the numbers.
Hi welcome to the WBO!