"Tales Of" Series

So, Xillia apparently sold a little over 175 000 copies according to vgchartz.com (The name gives a shakey credibility, but they seem to know their stuff)... Normally, I would never know if that's good or not, but after some research, I found that games of a similear genre like Shin Megami Tensei IV that came out somewhat around the same time as Xillia sold slightly less. Also, Namco Bandai did confirm Xillia 2 for both NA and Europe, so I guess sells of 120 000 units is... good? Oo

Anyone can back me up, here? Is that a good margin or not? XD

Plus, if you're a week's Top Seller it's gotta mean something good, right? '.'
So, barely a few months after the release of Xillia, we get an ENGLISH trailer for Xillia 2! Man, they're really being proactive, here Oo

It's pretty much exactly a direct translation of a Japanese trailer in which Julius, Ludgar's brother, narrates stuff. Apparently, that's J. Michael Tatum as Julius, whom you might know as Sebastian from Black Butler, Garterbelt from Panty & Stockings with Garterbelt and a ton of other great roles. He's only been in a few video games, though, so I don't know how reliable that info is. Needless to say, though, it would be veeeery cool.

EDIT: So, I asked mister Tatum for a confirmation of his appearance as Julius over Twitter and, although he didn't answer outright, he did add my tweet to his favourites as well as the tweet of some other person asking the same thing. So I think that confirms it XD
That shows and says very little but it's probably the coolest trailer we've got yet.

On an unrelated note, anyone know of a Xillia 1 monster list so I can check what 3 I'm missing for the trophy?
So, new english trailer for Xillia 2!

We get glimpses of Bysley and Victor, Elle's dad. They both sound decent though terribly out of sync, but that's normal. Not much else to say, really... XD
The voices need to be louder in comparison to the music. As is I can't make out a lot of the dialogue.
Sounds good though...
You know you can change the volume of the background music, voices and sound effects, right?
[Image: tumblr_mx9j6hLgzh1rsj89go1_500.png]

Tonight’s reveal was a countdown to a Nico Nico Douga stream revealing the next Tales game on December 12th at 7:00 PM (JAPAN TIME)!

Full news post here.

[Image: tumblr_mxah0yWsBk1rsj89go1_500.jpg]

The Next Tales Of Countdown Site Has Been Updated: 7 days left and the book has opened with a message!

Translation Notes:

- The word 導師 (doushi) can mean either priest/monk, or basically a spiritual leader.
- The sentence also isn’t complete. As they reveal more words, perhaps the message will make more sense. This might even be supposed to be in first person point of view but I’m not sure.
- Also this translation may not be 100% accurate until they reveal more words.

From AbyssalChronicles, your leading source of Tales Of.

So who's hyped for Xillia 2 and Symphonia Chronicles?
[Image: tumblr_mxhuk24cxK1rsj89go1_500.jpg]

So I was gonna be dumb and post the last few days, but I just remembered that the latest one has the passages from each day since the beginning. So Day 2 in the last post, Day 6 in this post. Each passage break is the last 4 days including this day.
[Image: tumblr_mxjp8ocJPE1rsj89go1_500.jpg]

This is the second to last day. The last day was just an image of the game. And on the last day, we get...

Click the link to kill the suspense and find out the title of the next Tales game!
tales of symphonia is my favourite game of all time

i owned it in 2005. finished it 5 times or something
then i sold my gamecube a year later along with tos. HUGE mistake

so 6 years later, in 2012, i found a copy of tos on amazon.com. i needed the pal version cuz i live in europe and it was super rare, so i paid 100 dollars for it. worth every dollar. i carp love this game so much. will be getting the ps3 remake too

have also finished tales of graces f, didn't like the story that much tbh, but the game was enjoyable i guess. i later learned that namco has two tales teams. team symphonia and another team i dont remember the name of, and the other team made tales of graces f. which explains why i wasnt that much into it.

i plan to buy tales of xillia for ps3 when i get the time to play it. which is hard when you work full time lol. i heard its made by team symphonia so i got huge expectations