Takaratomy beys in Canada

Hi I'm trying to find tt beys in Canada in person like (Pacific mall). I tried looking at hobby shops and japanese toy stores but nothing if you guys know any places that sell takaratomy beys in canada please let me know.

Thanks
In Montreal there is a place called “funky toys”. They sell authentic tt beys and hasbro there.

Although it might be on the pricy side, its a better experience than waiting at home for your lucifer to arrive when you can buy it at store. It’s at Montreal, near the airport by the way
(Oct. 11, 2021  8:30 PM)Attila Wrote: In Montreal there is a place called “funky toys”. They sell authentic tt beys and hasbro there.

Although it might be on the pricy side, its a better experience than waiting at home for your lucifer to arrive when you can buy it at store. It’s at Montreal, near the airport by the way
Thx i heard of them I didnt know they a had a store but yea they are expensive. I saw some website chigun hobbies and i think there in Canada but there also expensive finding affordable beys are hard