TakaraTheLord's Mega CBT Thread (#8 is going)

(Oct. 08, 2020  4:54 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: On Saturday my dad said that now I can only play beyblade on weekends because of school.

Ok that's fine
I fixed destroy do you want it back? but watch out it's not that tight and that Cho-z achilles's cho-z blades never activate.
(Oct. 09, 2020  12:06 AM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: I fixed destroy do you want it back? but watch out it's not that tight and that Cho-z achilles's cho-z blades never activate.

probably because it's not spinning fast enough. I'd rather have hades on destroy then.
ok I just edited.with 00 and Expand right?
(Oct. 09, 2020  12:41 AM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: ok I just edited.with 00 and Expand right?

Yup.
(Oct. 10, 2020  1:52 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: The CBT is today at 4:00.

Ok!
the battles are going to be done right now.
(Oct. 10, 2020  9:37 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: the battles are going to be done right now.

Who won? Is there a challonge?
Sorry I have to do it today because I have little sisters and you know they play with your beys and then loose them I found the last one today.
(Oct. 11, 2020  2:04 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Sorry I have to do it today because I have little sisters and you know they play with your beys and then loose them I found the last one today.

Ok, is there a challonge though?
(Oct. 11, 2020  6:22 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: yep here is the Link https://challonge.com/njm5cau6

Most of the combos aren't there. Mine isn't.
it's there Dead Hades, 00, Expand, Destroy
(Oct. 11, 2020  8:04 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: it's there Dead Hades, 00, Expand, Destroy

Up, nevermind. Now I see it. When are the battles?
Today just waiting for the rain to stop.I'm doing it with BladerUmar. he lives near me.
(Oct. 11, 2020  8:20 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Today just waiting for the rain to stop.I'm doing it with BladerUmar. he lives near me.

Wait, what is rage phoenix?
(Oct. 11, 2020  8:36 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Dead pheonix with revive armor

That’s Imperfect Phoenix
(Oct. 11, 2020  8:20 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Today just waiting for the rain to stop.I'm doing it with BladerUmar. he lives near me.

Are the battles on yet?
because of the rain I have to do it tomorrow.Why does something always have to stop me!!!!!!
(Oct. 12, 2020  12:43 AM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: because of the rain I have to do it tomorrow.Why does something always have to stop me!!!!!!

Oof. Well, thanks anyway I'll be waiting for you to say the battles are on.
(Oct. 12, 2020  1:06 AM)KubuAndFriends Wrote: turbo spryzen 0 Eternal

Your changing your combo? ok your in

Here is a preview of the battles
TakaraTheLord - Bushin Joker, 0, Expand, Eternal, Ten vs 6Jupiter5 - Rage/Imperfect Pheonix, 00, Eternal

Thundra - Cho-z valkrie, Hurricane, Dimension vs Master-chanter0 - Dead Hades, 00, Expand, Destroy

NamanSpryzen - Mirage Helios, 2S, Nothing vs Bladerbuilder - Judgment Ashura, 00, Star, Merge, Zan

KubuAndFriends - Turbo Spryzen, 0, Eternal vs kai-edits - King Fafnir, 1B, Keep
(Oct. 12, 2020  1:31 AM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  1:06 AM)KubuAndFriends Wrote: turbo spryzen 0 Eternal

Your changing your combo? ok your in

Here is a preview of the battles
TakaraTheLord - Bushin Joker, 0, Expand, Eternal, Ten vs 6Jupiter5 - Rage/Imperfect Pheonix, 00, Eternal

Thundra - Cho-z valkrie, Hurricane, Dimension vs Master-chanter0 - Dead Hades, 00, Expand, Destroy

NamanSpryzen - Mirage Helios, 2S, Nothing vs Bladerbuilder - Judgment Ashura, 00, Star, Merge, Zan

KubuAndFriends - Turbo Spryzen, 0, Eternal vs kai-edits - King Fafnir, 1B, Keep

When are the battles? You said you can't play during the week, is that still true?