Takara beyblade in usa

Im not sure about this but will Takara beys be allowed to be used in any canadian or usa official tournaments? :\
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:38 PM)crazykaran94 Wrote: Im not sure about this but will Takara beys be allowed to be used in any canadian or usa official tournaments? :\

you can, but you have to use parts that have been released by hasbro. like what i mean is you could use a tt storm pegasis cause it was released by hasbro. but you couldnt use a burn_________ bey cause burn hasnt been released by hasbro

btw this belongs in ask a question get an answer thread.
ok thx for the info. I wasnt sure, wether i should keep buying hasbaro or takara tomy if a tournament came up.
Sorry about posting a question here, im still new and i was just checking the rules of the site.
this did not deserve its own thread
belongs in ''ask a question, get an answer!'' i think.......
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:40 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  7:38 PM)crazykaran94 Wrote: Im not sure about this but will Takara beys be allowed to be used in any canadian or usa official tournaments? :\

you can, but you have to use parts that have been released by hasbro. like what i mean is you could use a tt storm pegasis cause it was released by hasbro. but you couldnt use a burn_________ bey cause burn hasnt been released by hasbro

btw this belongs in ask a question get an answer thread.

Burn Fireblaze(Phoenix) has been Released by Hasbro

(Sep. 12, 2010  8:30 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: this did not deserve its own thread
Instead of pointing out the obvious. Point him/her in the direction they should have taken..Like "Should be in Ask a question get an answer thread"