[Takara Tomy]  aC with Hold??

so i was messing around with my new god beys against the overpowered (at least overpowered in singapore) combo dF.P.At and i couldn't find any consistent combos to beat it until some angel told me to try out aC with my sturdy hold (note: it's very sturdy and stable, unlike many of your very free-spinning and wobbly hold). the results amazed me.
here they are

Alter Chronos 4 Cross Hold (sturdy hold) vs Drain Fafnir Polish Atomic

i launched dF with 40-50% strength and aC with 90% strength. i launched aC with a slightly tilted launch.

dF.P.At: 1 win (Outspin)
aC.4C.H: 9 wins (4 Outspins, 4 Burst Finishes and 1 Knockout)

overall i was really surprised with the results. i do not have Sr yet to test out but can anyone with a sturdy hold test aC with hold for me against Sr? and let me know what do you think about this hehe.
Alter Chronos isn't good with attack types because of the round surface. It is better as defense or stamina types than attack.
aC.7.Br is really strong against left spin Sr combos, including Sr.7.Br

because of the shape, aC is effectively a spin stealer itself, and against left spin beys a harder launch will often win.
(Apr. 30, 2018  1:31 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: aC.7.Br is really strong against left spin Sr combos, including Sr.7.Br

because of the shape, aC is effectively a spin stealer itself, and against left spin beys a harder launch will often win.

Feels like you took my combo from my tournament eh?
(Apr. 30, 2018  2:24 AM)Yami Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  1:31 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: aC.7.Br is really strong against left spin Sr combos, including Sr.7.Br

Feels like you took my combo from my tournament eh?

i only learn from the best! 

you are bey-yoda, my man!!
(Apr. 30, 2018  2:29 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2018  2:24 AM)Yami Wrote: Feels like you took my combo from my tournament eh?

i only learn from the best! 

you are bey-yoda, my man!!

*he probably means 1234beyblade too*
i dont have bearing yet. is revolve good?
Yeah, revolve is pretty good too. The tight spring makes it a great alternative (but not as good as Bearing).