[Takara Tomy]  Regalia genesis/perfect genesis testing and discussion

Perfect genesis is a perfect bey for me lol. The genesis combo I use the most is perfect genesis sting atomic or ultimate reboot or xtend plus
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:34 PM)kai edits Wrote: Perfect genesis is a perfect bey for me lol. The genesis combo I use the most is perfect genesis sting atomic or ultimate reboot or xtend plus
Why not use Wheel?
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:39 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:34 PM)kai edits Wrote: Perfect genesis is a perfect bey for me lol. The genesis combo I use the most is perfect genesis sting atomic or ultimate reboot or xtend plus
Why not use Wheel?
I don't have it and I don't like wheel
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:40 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why not use Wheel?
I don't have it and I don't like wheel
What do you mean you dont like it? It's definitely better than Sting in everything except burst resistance.
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:44 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:40 PM)kai edits Wrote: I don't have it and I don't like wheel
What do you mean you dont like it? It's definitely better than Sting in everything except burst resistance.

Wheel is like a most have in burst. Even more than dash drivers.
I don't have wheel and I don't want it. If I even get a wheel disk it's going in the trash
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:49 PM)kai edits Wrote: I don't have wheel and I don't want it. If I even get a wheel disk it's going in the trash

but why? besides "I don't like it" why don't you like it?
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:49 PM)kai edits Wrote: I don't have wheel and I don't want it. If I even get a wheel disk it's going in the trash

It’s actually pretty good on Genesis.
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:53 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:49 PM)kai edits Wrote: I don't have wheel and I don't want it. If I even get a wheel disk it's going in the trash

but why? besides "I don't like it" why don't you like it?
It's trash since everyone uses it. I want to be different. Also I don't even like sparking in general unless they make a sparking genesis
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:56 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:53 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: but why? besides "I don't like it" why don't you like it?
It's trash since everyone uses it. I want to be different. Also I don't even like sparking in general unless they make a sparking genesis
Don't you think everyone use it for a reason?

Bruh.
The disk is bad for my mold of genesis since its a really good mold. I use sting because of the bound gimmick. What's so special about wheel?
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:56 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:53 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: but why? besides "I don't like it" why don't you like it?

You need to break out of your false sense of reality, Genesis isn't as good as you're making it out to be. I get trying to be different but doesn't mean it will work out
(Oct. 02, 2020  8:04 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:56 PM)kai edits Wrote: It's trash since everyone uses it. I want to be different. Also I don't even like sparking in general unless they make a sparking genesis

You need to break out of your false sense of reality, Genesis isn't as good as you're making it out to be. I get trying to be different but doesn't mean it will work out

I think you never liked a beyblade like I have.
(Oct. 02, 2020  8:04 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  7:56 PM)kai edits Wrote: It's trash since everyone uses it. I want to be different. Also I don't even like sparking in general unless they make a sparking genesis

It’s good for casual play not really competitive. It’s definitely a fun bey to try and burst.
(Oct. 02, 2020  8:06 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  8:04 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: You need to break out of your false sense of reality, Genesis isn't as good as you're making it out to be. I get trying to be different but doesn't mean it will work out

It’s good for casual play not really competitive. It’s definitely a fun bey to try and burst.

I never said it's like better than world spriggan. I just trying to make a combo good for meta so if your gonna not do testing get out. Not you Jupiter everybody else that don't do testing but yet talking trash about a bey that they don't even use.
Now I really wish I had the Big Bang Armor so I could test your "perfect" combos lol
(Oct. 02, 2020  8:12 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Now I really wish I had the Big Bang Armor so I could test your "perfect" combos lol

Get it you can try the imperfect version
(Oct. 02, 2020  8:13 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  8:12 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Now I really wish I had the Big Bang Armor so I could test your "perfect" combos lol

Get it you can try the imperfect version

I don't really want to spend $20+ just for one part, especially when I haven't bought World Spriggan yet. Ya boi needs to get his hands on that sweet, sweet Unite'
(Oct. 02, 2020  8:06 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  8:04 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: You need to break out of your false sense of reality, Genesis isn't as good as you're making it out to be. I get trying to be different but doesn't mean it will work out

I think you never liked a beyblade like I have.

That's not it, I just know the difference between what I want to happen vs what will happen, life isn't kind

(Oct. 02, 2020  8:06 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

See the thing is mine self bursts all the time
While I like Genesis it’s probably a B+ tier layer. It’s good but not Elite tier, it’s got a good shape and weight but isn’t the best like Judgment or zwei.
(Oct. 02, 2020  8:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: While I like Genesis it’s probably a B+ tier layer. It’s good but not Elite tier, it’s got a good shape and weight but isn’t the best like Judgment or zwei.
Exactly.
Genesis is better than z Achilles lol
(Oct. 02, 2020  8:58 PM)kai edits Wrote: Genesis is better than z Achilles lol

So are a lot of GT beys, your point is?
(Oct. 02, 2020  9:34 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  8:58 PM)kai edits Wrote: Genesis is better than z Achilles lol

So are a lot of GT beys, your point is?
Genesis is better than any bey that even exist at this point since the owner can do math and actually win without plot armor *cough cough* valt and drum. 
Back on topic someone test perfect genesis sting bullet
(Oct. 02, 2020  9:36 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  9:34 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: So are a lot of GT beys, your point is?
Genesis is better than any bey that even exist at this point since the owner can do math and actually win without plot armor *cough cough* valt and drum. 
Back on topic someone test perfect genesis sting bullet
Bruh, Bullet?