[Takara Tomy]  Proof Frame Questions

So the new proof frame that came with b-124 is basically top tier right now correct? It's round shape and weight at around 2.9-3 grams beats meteor in attack and lad and stamina contribute to it's versatility?
Yes , It is as close as Bump ( or even better ) ; Bump is a top-tier frame which is common choice for WBO tournaments and is regared as a part of a top combo , i.e Sr . 7B . Br , Therefore , Proof is an excellent choice for LAD benefits and Overall , a Top-Tier Frame
(Oct. 31, 2018  4:54 AM)alee51104 Wrote: So the new proof frame that came with b-124 is basically top tier right now correct? It's round shape and weight at around 2.9-3 grams beats meteor in attack and lad and stamina contribute to it's versatility?

Tbh I would almost say it's more of a welcome addition. It has nearly as much weight as Bump and good LAD but not as much LAD as some other frames (I think), which is the fault of those annoying ridges TT added.

Proof is still good. I just wouldn't jump to concluding that it is top tier.
Well, Frames that aren't Bump have been dropping in use due to how Stamina types benefit from not having Frames at all and the general lack of Defense types which would benefit from Frames