[Takara Tomy]  Nightmare Longinus Tips

I currently have Nightmare Longinus and could use some help controlling it and some launches I could do
Since nL is an attack type and left spin.. I would say try out slide/sliding shoot if you are against a defence type beyblade. It helps a lot! 
If you don't know what it is, here is the link from which you can learn:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzdL4
A good combo would be Nightmare Longinus Star Extreme. And a sliding shoot would be great to control it!
(Mar. 10, 2018  4:10 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: A good combo would be Nightmare Longinus Star Extreme. And a sliding shoot would be great to control it!
Replace star with bump, now that it's easily accessible
You could also use the Destroy driver and Bump, but you should launch it weakly against right spinning opponents.
Advantages: spin stealing and burst finishes are easier then
Disadvantage: by reducing the launching power the stamina Level will be low too. Also it needs a lot of time to find the right Balance between a very weak and a weak launch. Even if you use just a little bit Power too much, bursting in that round will be impossible. But that's only about my experience
Bank shoots and sliding shoots are the way to go. If you want, you can also replicate launches in the anime (ex. Lui's Nightmare Launch)
though banking/sliding shots are a terrible idea if you go for a weaker launch with Destroy
Honestly im having trouble with my nightmare longinous too, saying i just got it yesterday
something i have tried though is moving your hand up/down when launching, whichever one is better to control for u
Sometimes a weaker or a moderate launch does the trick. It also has a little bit of spin stealing potential, so a life-after-death tip, say Hold or Destroy, also gets a subtle advantage.
How about a launch for when you battle without stadiums on the streets with big spaces?
Also a launch for the small launcher it comes with.
(Mar. 13, 2018  2:04 AM)Luinor king Wrote: How about a launch for when you battle without stadiums on the streets with big spaces?

That will break the Driver. Do not do that
how about a cheap string launcher that i can buy on amazon?
(Mar. 14, 2018  12:13 AM)Luinor king Wrote: how about a cheap string launcher that i can buy on amazon?

https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Burst-La...EGFZZM6PA1