[Takara Tomy]  My New Combo Idea{pls test 4mee}

New combo ideas for you guys to help me test...
I have an idea for a combo i would like you guys to test against your combos to see win rates and where it places against your best competitive combos
Master Achilles (with the master diabolos layer weight) 
00 Bump 
Xt+
Ill also happily take constructive criticism and willbe open to any suggestions you may have^_~
ThanksJoyful_3 Happy Testinggggg^_~
For next time when you want people to check if your combo is good, use the "Build Me A Combo #2" thread, that's generally where you should be asking questions about combos.

But to help you out, Master is primarily used on disks like Around in Left Spin as the blades interfere with the disk and creates considerable Burst Resistance.
Using Lord instead of Master for what I'm assuming is supposed to be a Right Spin Zombie will help defeat opponents more effectively.
(Mar. 18, 2020  5:57 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: For next time when you want people to check if your combo is good, use the "Build Me A Combo #2" thread, that's generally where you should be asking questions about combos.

But to help you out, Master is primarily used on disks like Around in Left Spin as the blades interfere with the disk and creates considerable Burst Resistance.
Using Lord instead of Master for what I'm assuming is supposed to be a Right Spin Zombie will help defeat opponents more effectively.

Thanks, and will do!! >..< Thanks for the suggestions and the understandingWink Im here if you need anything too Smile