[Takara Tomy]  Build me a combo

Kid is joining a tournament in a few weeks, I think they are allowed to use one or two beys. I already asked for advice on the build me a combo #2 thread and got a few suggestions but we're still missing some parts. Anyways, here is our collection:

Deathscyther oval accel b-12
Beast behemoth h.h. b-63
Xeno xcalibur m.i. b-48
Dark deathscyther vertical gyro b-61 07
Tornado Wyvern 4g.at b-80 01
Exceed Evil Eye G.At b-80 02
Psychic phantom 6cross spiral b-80 05
Fang Fenrir 6g.l b-80 07
Beast Behemoth 4c.w b-80 08
Alter chronos 6meteor trans b-82
Legend spriggan 7mr b-86

The suggested combos were alter chronos 4g at and legend spriggan 7m Xtreme but it seems impossible to find a Xtreme driver here atm. Any thoughts on a good Xtreme driver sub? More competitive combos are still welcome.
Hunter is basically the same driver as xtream but with a bit more control
(Apr. 25, 2018  11:56 PM)Neven Wrote: Hunter is basically the same driver as xtream but with a bit more control
It's not as fast and aggressive as Xtreme from what I've read. It's close though, not sure if it's worth getting the killer deathscyther booster just for the driver instead of using what I already have(Accel, hold, merge, trans).
Alter Chronos.4G.At
Dark Deathscyther.H.G
Legend Spriggan.4G.At (Can be used in right or left, your choice)
Legend Spriggan.7M.T (Can be used in right or left, your choice)
Legend Spriggan.7M.A (Must be used in Right Spin)

(Apr. 25, 2018  11:56 PM)Neven Wrote: Hunter is basically the same driver as xtream but with a bit more control

Hunter is NOT the same as Xtreme. Xtreme is faster and much more powerful than Hunter. Hunter also wears down fast, it has incredibly low stamina, it goes toward the center too quick, and it gives too much damage to teeth in opposite spin directions.
(May. 01, 2018  1:04 AM)pid=\1433750 Wrote:

Hunter is NOT the same as Xtreme. Xtreme is faster and much more powerful than Hunter. Hunter also wears down fast, it has incredibly low stamina, it goes toward the center too quick, and it gives too much damage to teeth in opposite spin directions.
Ok sorry chill out I was just offering a replacement for a driver
(May. 01, 2018  1:04 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Alter Chronos.4G.At
Dark Deathscyther.H.G

Tried those combos, but none can seem to beat tW.4g.at consistently. We lost to a tW last tourney, and it is likely to run into another one on the next tourney. We're trying to figure out a combo that counter tW specifically.
(May. 01, 2018  12:23 PM)Floydgoro Wrote:
(May. 01, 2018  1:04 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Alter Chronos.4G.At
Dark Deathscyther.H.G

Tried those combos, but none can seem to beat tW.4g.at consistently. We lost to a tW last tourney, and it is likely to run into another one on the next tourney. We're trying to figure out a combo that counter tW specifically.

Read this: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Layer_-_Wyvron_W3
(May. 02, 2018  2:12 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(May. 01, 2018  12:23 PM)Floydgoro Wrote: Tried those combos, but none can seem to beat tW.4g.at consistently. We lost to a tW last tourney, and it is likely to run into another one on the next tourney. We're trying to figure out a combo that counter tW specifically.

Read this: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Layer_-_Wyvron_W3

I have tw and aC 4g at, tw wins by outspinning ac 90% of the time.
Oh.

I think attack types will do good against tW