Takara Tomy Beyblade X - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Jun. 24, 2024  9:18 PM)lil-iz Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2024  6:08 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: I'm literally so disappointed they chose GearNeedle. Sure, whatever, make it a Defense type that's fine, but GN?! C'mon TT.

Likely a reference to Rock Leon from MFB, it’s a lion defense type if I’m not mistaken

Oh yeah I didn't think of that! Still wish it was something different but if it is a reference its kinda cool.
Well, I think I just saw why Leon Crest is a defense type. And I couldn't be happier!

And in the silhouette? Yes: 
Just at first glace aero pagasus just solidifies its place as my favorite looking x bey so far. Very slick design very nostalgic TT should rerealese this sometime in the futere in a normal release a corocoro release just aint gonna cut it for me at least.

With this pegasus existing and the whole bladebladers having a "motif" in x i could defnitely see old popular motif such as l-drago, valkyrie, xcalibur, and such having a comeback somewhere in the future and it seems like the new leoncrest bey is following this trend(?).
Its not a corocoro release, its just saying more info will be in the next corocoro.

Aero Pegasus looks odd, but I kinda like it. Except the green on the ratchet though thats a bit too odd.
that pegasus better actually weigh something bro bc X Over beys should be actually good to use, never seen one in a tournament

(Jul. 06, 2024  2:14 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: that pegasus better actually weigh something bro bc X Over beys should be actually good to use, never seen one in a tournament

just realized it's not an X Over but that still looks hella cool

Excited for this because I just looked at the Gear Chip and realized it's a UX!

When I translated one of the texts from the video I got ("CoroCoro Comic" to be released on July 12th, details to be released in "Developer Review" coming soon.) Does that mean this Bey is coming out on July 12th??

Used Google Lens incase anyone is curious
(Jul. 06, 2024  1:55 PM)NoNotYou Wrote: Its not a corocoro release, its just saying more info will be in the next corocoro.
Well thats a bit of relief but if it end up being a rare bey get battle oh man. On a sepculative note tho i could very well see the cobalt drake situation being repeated again where somewhere in the future it will get a normal release but in a different form/variant.
Aero Pegasus looks great, and I'm glad we already have the Pegasus motif in this generation (Along with Dragoon and Phoenix). My only problem is that this does seem like one of those Beyblades with an "aerodynamic" gimmick, so I hope the Blade actually weighs something. Also I wish it had a rubber Bit. Given that its UX I'm not sure if this'll be a Corocoro exclusive, but either way I do see a future Pegasus Beyblade with unique parts.
The white prongs on the Aero Pegausu are definitely something new. If I had to wage my bets, I think the metal (ring) part of the blade could be detached from the white prongs and flipped upside down to make a whole new blade geometry.
Super fair if the Pegasus bey is the new RBGB prize. CD has been a prize for a year so it’d have to leave eventually. I suppose that it’s around the time Black Dranzer gets added to the app when Pegasus will take CD’s place.
Hey Guys, someone finds something new on the development of both Knight Shield (Helm Knight) & Wizard Arrow (Arrow Wizard), it turns out those two have original developed names before theur official ones like Dran Sword (Sword Dran) & Hell Scythe (Scythe Incendio):

Knight Shield (Helm Knight)'s Shield Hero
Wizard Arrow (Arrow Wizard)'s Hood Arrow a referenced to both Robin Hood & Green Arrow
(Jul. 07, 2024  12:04 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: Super fair if the Pegasus bey is the new RBGB prize. CD has been a prize for a year so it’d have to leave eventually. I suppose that it’s around the time Black Dranzer gets added to the app when Pegasus will take CD’s place.
Wait it is confirmed RBGB?!
(Jul. 08, 2024  4:30 PM)Frisk291 Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2024  12:04 AM)RalfBalf Wrote: Super fair if the Pegasus bey is the new RBGB prize. CD has been a prize for a year so it’d have to leave eventually. I suppose that it’s around the time Black Dranzer gets added to the app when Pegasus will take CD’s place.

Where is the confirmation in his message ?
(Jul. 08, 2024  4:30 PM)Frisk291 Wrote:

No, but a lot of people are speculating that it is.
Hey guys, I just saw the official image of the newly UX Phoenix Bey with a new bit, G.
Phoenix Rudde 9-70 G,. its a deck set and phoenix change type to stamina, dont know if its good or not

G is free spin bit, like orbit
(Jul. 11, 2024  11:16 AM)WickedHero Wrote: Phoenix Rudde 9-70 G,. its a deck set and phoenix change type to stamina, dont know if its good or not

G is free spin bit, like orbit

G (Glide) is actually just POM bit, like Friction from Burst
Phoenix rudder will come in Deck set. With Blue Sphinx Cowl 1-80 Gear Flat and White Wyvern Gale 2-60 Spike
Here are the parts for both UX Variants of the Leon and Phoenix series in Beyblade X:

Phoenix Rudder 9-70G (Glide) - As much as possible to eliminate flames, Metal coating & new material introducing all possible durability techniques.
  • Blade - Phoenix Rudder: Uses an inverted trapezoid & Metal Paint Coating

• Ratchet - 9-70 (Nine Seventy): Features 9 protrusions at a 7.0 millimeter height for repeated excellent strikes.

• Bit - G (Glide): Uses a new material for the shaft tip that rotates super smoothly.

Leon Crest 7-60GN (Gear Needle) - Counter to protect the center. Defending in the center, can sometimes use blades for the "wall" along with Xtreme Dash with Wall attack.
  • Blade - Leon Crest: Seven thick blades prevents attacks in all directions.

• Ratchet - 7-60 (Seven Sixty): Features 7 protrusions at a 6.0 millimeter height.

• Bit - GN (Gear Needle): Its gear extends down to the sides of a sharp tip, increasing the ability to perform an Xtreme Dash while retaining the center position.
Confirmed : Aero Pegasus will be a RBGB.

According to this source, we will get a World Championship later this year :

https://metro.co.uk/2024/07/09/beyblade-...-21193469/
New Beyblade line possible confirmed, its called CX line
(Jul. 12, 2024  2:58 PM)WickedHero Wrote: New Beyblade line possible confirmed, its called CX line

My first thought would be Custom X. Maybe adding a few more pieces to the X system to make the Beyblades further customizable?
Here is a video that show the 29 X series Beyblades that been released or hasn't, but show the performance of both Leon Crest & Phoenix Rudder in the Xtreme Beystadium.

I wonder what the Sept - Dec 2024 Beyblade X Product would look like?
Here are some news product in the future:
  • BX-37: New Stadium Set - October 2024
  • UX-08: Starter - October 2024
  • BX-38: Booster - November 2024
  • UX-09: Starter Dash Set - November 2024
  • UX-10: Modification Set - November 2024
  • UX-11: Starter - December 2024
  • UX-12: Random Booster - December 2024
  • BXG-11 BX-00: Booster - December 2024
  • UX-13: Booster - January 2025

Look like there going to be new BX & UX Beyblades coming in October - December 2024 & new year 2025 on January.
(Jul. 24, 2024  5:08 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Here are some news product in the future:

Look like there going to be new BX & UX Beyblades coming in October - December 2024 & new year 2025 on January.

Is this official?
(Jul. 24, 2024  5:24 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2024  5:08 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Here are some news product in the future:

Is this official?

I think so.