Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Sep. 13, 2021  4:00 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: Did they really skip Universe' and go straight to Universe Jawbreakers?

What are you talking about?
(Sep. 13, 2021  4:15 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2021  4:00 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: Did they really skip Universe' and go straight to Universe Jawbreakers?

Phoenix had metal universe. That one destroy teeth

Phoenix driver is a big let down
B-190 All-in-one Set Will release tomorrow in Corocoro
(Sep. 13, 2021  4:37 PM)Dasmind Wrote: B-190 All-in-one Set Will release tomorrow in Corocoro

What does it included?
(Sep. 13, 2021  4:40 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2021  4:37 PM)Dasmind Wrote: B-190 All-in-one Set Will release tomorrow in Corocoro

What does it included?
Ilya beyblade
Just hope Rashad have a new beyblade in October
(Sep. 13, 2021  4:43 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2021  4:40 PM)WickedHero Wrote: What does it included?
Ilya beyblade

dont know if your source legit or not
(Sep. 13, 2021  4:47 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2021  4:43 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Ilya beyblade

dont know if your source legit or not
Just thinking, Ilya have her beyblade now but not yet revealed the real name.
(Sep. 13, 2021  4:15 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Metal Universe. I understand that "Jawkbreakers" isn't an obvious nickname and that's 100% on me.
just saw the new Belial and it actually looks pretty sick (maybe this time it'll actually be good for attack) and im very interested to see the gimmick of the Al driver. 2 Is sad but its whatever.

the new Phoenix looks pretty cool too, Metal Universe is actually infinite amounts of pain but whatever. i like the 10 Armor so im very happy about that. Tapered isnt new but not bad. Im actually more curious how they'll manage the armor gimmick into a DB Blade.

Bearing' is a big lol but i don't think its that big of a deal, since it originally had a weak spring and ' drivers being upgraded springs. the new Bearing' will technically have a normal spring like normal drivers (pretty much just making it Hasbro Bearing but TT)
My big issue with Bearing’ is that you can now have 2 bearings in you deck. I think the best part of this set are the three layers.
Bearing dash really well RIP meta lol. Dangerous looks cool wonder what the overdrive system will be. And new phoenix nice and a new owner didnt expect that one And the name of the owner he do look like a reskin of hearts too lol. F for phi. This set looks good though
(Sep. 13, 2021  5:14 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: just saw the new Belial and it actually looks pretty sick (maybe this time it'll actually be good for attack) and im very interested to see the gimmick of the Al driver. 2 Is sad but its whatever.

the new Phoenix looks pretty cool too, Metal Universe is actually infinite amounts of pain but whatever. i like the 10 Armor so im very happy about that. Tapered isnt new but not bad. Im actually more curious how they'll manage the armor gimmick into a DB Blade.

Bearing' is a big lol but i don't think its that big of a deal, since it originally had a weak spring and ' drivers being upgraded springs. the new Bearing' will technically have a normal spring like normal drivers (pretty much just making it Hasbro Bearing but TT)

Im not 100% sure its bearing dash yet. Since from the image it doesnt have red cap
Prominence Phoenix is an interesting name. Prominence is also the name of an astronomic phenomenon that a gaseous filament extend outwards from the sun and creates a loop shape, so I wonder if it is a pun here.
(Sep. 13, 2021  5:28 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Prominence Phoenix is an interesting name. Prominence is also the name of an astronomic phenomenon that a gaseous filament extend outwards from the sun and creates a loop shape, so I wonder if it is a pun here.

Too bad it got universe, not very good driver againts same spin, not mentioning metal cap
What are the odds that Phenomeno Pain (name is so extra lol) is phi & hearts brother wouldnt be surprised looks like burst will know PAIN (if you get the joke you get the joke).
(Sep. 13, 2021  5:34 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: What are the odds that Phenomeno Pain (name is so extra lol) is phi & hearts brother wouldnt be surprised looks like burst will know PAIN (if you get the joke you get the joke).

There are gonna be way to many jokes of this once this guy appears. I will laugh if its voiced by the same voice actor
Bearing' actually exists

What is my life anymore
(Sep. 13, 2021  5:25 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Im not 100% sure its bearing dash yet. Since from the image it doesnt have red cap
The image has a ' symbol on it so it must be a bearing dash
(Sep. 13, 2021  5:48 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2021  5:34 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: What are the odds that Phenomeno Pain (name is so extra lol) is phi & hearts brother wouldnt be surprised looks like burst will know PAIN (if you get the joke you get the joke).

There are gonna be way to many jokes of this once this guy appears. I will laugh if its voiced by the same voice actor
Lol yea if this guy gets pain voice the jokes will go wild i myself will make those jokes its going to be phenomenal lol
(Sep. 13, 2021  5:50 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2021  5:25 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Im not 100% sure its bearing dash yet. Since from the image it doesnt have red cap
The image has a ' symbol on it so it must be a bearing dash
But it has no red cap on it, probably typo from early production box
(Sep. 13, 2021  5:29 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2021  5:28 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Prominence Phoenix is an interesting name. Prominence is also the name of an astronomic phenomenon that a gaseous filament extend outwards from the sun and creates a loop shape, so I wonder if it is a pun here.

Too bad it got universe, not very good driver againts same spin, not mentioning metal cap

I think Universe is still one of the top-tier Driver in either same spin or opposite spin? But it need to be well-polished.
(Sep. 13, 2021  6:06 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2021  5:50 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: The image has a ' symbol on it so it must be a bearing dash
But it has no red cap on it, probably typo from early production box

I doubt this is a box, but an ad, and that's a pretty odd typo to make. Then again, it's a low-res image, but I wouldn't put it past them to introduce it at this point.
Its great that they kept the armor gimmick of phoenix it looks really good aesthetically