[Takara Tomy]  4A chassis testing and discussion

Since people have been focusing on testing the Hollow ring, everyone seems to have completely forgotten the new chassis that comes with it. I did manage to pull Abyss Longinus a few weeks back so I can do some testing on it now(as well as meta parts like Wheel and Xtend+ which I've been missing).

Playing around with the Beyblade planner, 4A with the good ol' attack disks like Blitz reached 45-gram-ish so I've been wondering what attack potential it has with rings like Brave.
(Feb. 26, 2021  11:15 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Since people have been focusing on testing the Hollow ring, everyone seems to have completely forgotten the new chassis that comes with it. I did manage to pull Abyss Longinus a few weeks back so I can do some testing on it now(as well as meta parts like Wheel and Xtend+ which I've been missing).

Playing around with the Beyblade planner, 4A with the good ol' attack disks like Blitz reached 45-gram-ish so I've been wondering what attack potential it has with rings like Brave.
I can help with the testing if you're interested.
(Feb. 26, 2021  11:51 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  11:15 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Since people have been focusing on testing the Hollow ring, everyone seems to have completely forgotten the new chassis that comes with it. I did manage to pull Abyss Longinus a few weeks back so I can do some testing on it now(as well as meta parts like Wheel and Xtend+ which I've been missing).

I can help with the testing if you're interested.

Sure.
It's not that we've forgotten about 4A, it's more that it seems to work best with Hollow so far. So whenever I request a test with Hollow, I usually pair it with 4A.

Besides, 1S and 4A are very similar in their weight (with 4A being a bit heavier) but 1S is more balanced so it's probably more useful than 4A in stamina. If you're going for attack, a Double Chassis like 2A (paired with Brave) works better.
I have noticed that 4A seems to help balance out the Lucifer II chip on symmetrical layers.

Lucifer II is heavier towards the lower half of the chip, so arranging 4A's heavier side opposite of that helps create a heavy, fairly balanced setup.
If balance tuned well 4A is a great stamina chassis. Arguably better than 1S at that point for being slightly heavier but mostly for having better teeth.
Isn't 1S basically just bulk because of the teeth?