Takara/Hasbro

Poll: Wich is better beyblade maker?

Hasbro
14.75%
Takara
85.25%
Total: 100% 366 vote(s)
Hasbro ruined stadiums... Also After the V2 Series, Hasbro sukd eggs. B4 It was almost the same thing...
no they always sucked.
takara tomy is better for million of reason string launcher l stadiums and they acutally listen to the community if we ewant a part they usally realease they also learned to release useful part through random booster while hasbro are too busy sitting in there offices thinking if they can get away with makeing the ripcords shorter and only realesing eltronic beys
Hasbro tends to release stronger molds, they're releasing inane little side-character Beys and recolors, etc. But, Takara has the nicer stadiums, and better launchers out(so far), more widely-available grips, and more consistent distribution.

Regardless, though, if not for Hasbro doing the work they do in order to localize things which, while it may not be as fast or consistent as TT, it's still pretty good.

I'll favor Hasbro just because going to a store to browse Beyblades in person is more enjoyable than browsing eBay, and for sentimentality.
The Hasbro assortment at my local toy store is extremely limited, so I'm voting for Takara for the bigger selection. I haven't been blading long enough to speak about the quality
are you hasbro guys kidding?
without takara tomy there would be no beyblades
(Sep. 21, 2011  6:30 AM)tNBlader Wrote: are you hasbro guys kidding?
without takara tomy there would be no beyblades

If Hasbro had not localized them, it would basically be as if there were no Beyblades, to a lot of us - so, Hasbro is due quite a good deal of credit, too. Beyblade was a risky thing to try and bring to the US Market. They took a gamble, though, and followed through on it very well.

Obviously we all appreciate TT making Beyblades, but if you're just going to throw that up to every single person that doesn't post Takara Tomy, this thread is meaningless.

Moreover, if you'll read the thread, it's more about quality - and while Hasbro does have a tendency of botching SOME parts, the number of molds and parts they've greatly improved the resiliency of is overall higher, and should also be appreciated.
Hasbro supplies beyblades around my area and therefore supplying as beyblades, but it also ruins it for us older bladers. Few take us seriously and there's quite a good reason not to. Beyblade commercials look insanely corny and childish unlike Takara ads which tell us what they do and actually make beyblades look cool. Not to mention there are more useless 'Tornado Battlers' and electronic beys than the real things filling up the bey aisle and it really annoys me.

Hasbro really likes to take its time with releasing new blades and places like Perth struggle to keep up-to-date with the other countries. All I've seen is legend beys and the first wave of the 2nd gen has only just been released in the big stores.

I'm gonna have to go with Takara. It seems much better in many ways. I want Takara Tomy in Australia!
also takraktomy seems to realease a decent cs while hasbro seems to use every optunity it gets to not reales 90 or 85
(Sep. 21, 2011  11:49 AM)RowDog Wrote: I'm gonna have to go with Takara. It seems much better in many ways. I want Takara Tomy in Australia!

To be honest, I was SUPRISED to find out that TT isn't in Australia, at least the beys right? No. ANd shouldn't you guys get beys first? You're by freaking NZ....
Anyways TT. Hasderp metagame sucks Eonis anyways...
(Sep. 22, 2011  12:02 PM)Galaxy Jay Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  11:49 AM)RowDog Wrote: I'm gonna have to go with Takara. It seems much better in many ways. I want Takara Tomy in Australia!

To be honest, I was SUPRISED to find out that TT isn't in Australia, at least the beys right? No. ANd shouldn't you guys get beys first? You're by freaking NZ....
Anyways TT. Hasderp metagame sucks Eonis anyways...

yeah went i found out it wasnt tt i got really depresed since i new the english counterparts always suck
Now you know how I felt when I saw the NEW! tag in the bey section yesterday, only to find LACERTA!!!! Total carp man, no Gravity or Grand! Unhappy TT has WAY better distribution.
Takara. If I had a nickel for every way takara is better then hasbro, I wouldn't know what to do with that much money. I for one don't want to have to order takara stadiums for prices like 40 dollars. I also notice how much more suckish the hasbro CS is than the takara CS. and Hasbro has messes around with names, parts, and designs of everything.
(Sep. 23, 2011  12:48 AM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: Takara. If I had a nickel for every way takara is better then hasbro, I wouldn't know what to do with that much money. I for one don't want to have to order takara stadiums for prices like 40 dollars. I also notice how much more suckish the hasbro CS is than the takara CS. and Hasbro has messes around with names, parts, and designs of everything.

HASBRO HAD TO MAKE THE SATDIUMS HACE POCKETS SAFETY REGULATION (AND SOCCER MUMS) MADE THEM HAVE TO PUT POCKET ON THE STADIUMS
(Sep. 23, 2011  12:48 AM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: Takara. If I had a nickel for every way takara is better then hasbro, I wouldn't know what to do with that much money.
you'd be poor.

Quote:I for one don't want to have to order takara stadiums for prices like 40 dollars.
Shipping prices aside, if you add up the prices of all the products inside with Hasbro's products, it's the same.

Example: BB-32. Hasbro products are $10 each. In BB-32 there's 2 beylaunchers, 2 beyblades, and a stadium. That adds up to $50.

Quote: I also notice how much more suckish the hasbro CS is than the takara CS.
Hasbro has good CS'.

Quote:and Hasbro has messes around with names, parts, and designs of everything.
Name: you could call it Shabalabadoo for all that it's worth.
Parts: they've improved parts.
Designs: no they didn't.

in quality of the beys, both are about the same, a few light mold diffrences but that dosent make them bad

Takara however makes better stadiums and acessories, hasbro really just wants to make money rather than make better products
TT always make thing better. Hasbro has pretty much some creation of creativity. But they broke easily such as the Rev up Launcher.
TT BEST, NO NAME CHANGE
(Sep. 23, 2011  12:15 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Now you know how I felt when I saw the NEW! tag in the bey section yesterday, only to find LACERTA!!!! Total carp man, no Gravity or Grand! Unhappy TT has WAY better distribution.
ha! in Australia k-mart shelves are stuffed with destryers, cetuces and even tempos/ horogiums

(Sep. 23, 2011  2:39 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: hasbro really just wants to make money rather than make better products
That is so true! Couldn't be explained better and this is why Hasbro is worse. If Hasbro's intention was to make quality products we wouldn't have on our shelves what we have today. It would be much better.
(Sep. 23, 2011  9:17 AM)hammer hades Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2011  12:15 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Now you know how I felt when I saw the NEW! tag in the bey section yesterday, only to find LACERTA!!!! Total carp man, no Gravity or Grand! Unhappy TT has WAY better distribution.
ha! in Australia k-mart shelves are stuffed with destryers, cetuces and even tempos/ horogiums
Really? The last time I check K-Mart there were only Thermal, Ray, Galaxy, Burn and Rock Beyblades... :\
Also those 'Legend' Beyblades...Chocked_2

No Destoyers, Grands or Tempos anywhere in Perth

Anyway...I chose Takara because like some said, without them Hasbro wouldn't get Beyblades. Plus, they're the originals, I always liked and preferred originals. Also the Takara stadiums are great unlike Hasbro's because of their 'safety' regulations Lips_sealed
Hasbro's new stadiums are like big containers.takara is much better.hasbro is makeing beys for money but takara is makeing em for our fun.hasbro made their ripcords small and made a beylauncher separetely but no beylauncher-L.also some other launchers like wind shoot and luncher etc.
T.T. is good but they should relese em in india Crying
PLS TAKARA TOMY RELESE YOUR BEYS IN INDIA!!!
(Sep. 23, 2011  11:12 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2011  9:17 AM)hammer hades Wrote:
Really? The last time I check K-Mart there were only Thermal, Ray, Galaxy, Burn and Rock Beyblades... :\
Also those 'Legend' Beyblades...Chocked_2

you should come to melbourne man
No Destoyers, Grands or Tempos anywhere in Perth

Anyway...I chose Takara because like some said, without them Hasbro wouldn't get Beyblades. Plus, they're the originals, I always liked and preferred originals. Also the Takara stadiums are great unlike Hasbro's because of their 'safety' regulations Lips_sealed
You should come to melbourne we've got everything here

You should then consider moving to Melbourne
Sorry about the repeated messages my computer stuffed up
I started blading in the metal era, so.......er........ Hasbro.... lie! Tongue_out_wink Takara Tomy of course!