Takara/Hasbro

Poll: Wich is better beyblade maker?

Hasbro
14.75%
Takara
85.25%
Total: 100% 366 vote(s)
(Jan. 10, 2009  1:29 PM)Giga Wrote: Um wtf do you know of anyone else who does mfb?

Mate, don't get lippy and sarcastic. I never meant that anybody else makes the MFB, use a bit of common sense my friend.
Well actualy, another companie distributes MFB in - uhhhh - either China or Taiwan I forgot but still, there's other companie besides Takara that distributes MFB.

* Well iguess you meant "produces"...
tommy takara
at 1st i thought they were honglis. lol
Takara by far.
Hasbro are alright I guess its just their descisions that were bad, not the actual beyblades themselves. Most of my beyblades (all of my plastic ones) are hasbro and they're good. Hasbro made the packaging rubbish though compared to the takara boxes.
Really? Apart from maybe the first ones I thought Hasbro had much better packaging. Uncertain
hasbro should've produced some spare parts in every blade.
(Jan. 11, 2009  1:38 AM)Rocky Wrote: Really? Apart from maybe the first ones I thought Hasbro had much better packaging. Uncertain

Takara's boxes ruled and actually had part names and descriptions.

(Jan. 11, 2009  1:39 AM)Brimstone Wrote: hasbro should've produced some spare parts in every blade.

If you sent back a broken Beyblade they would send you a replacement.
Hasbros boxes always seems so unnecessarily bulky.
More packaging then needed.

Takaras HMS boxes were pretty much big enough to exactly hold the bey + instructions. and the box had images of the blades 'features'.

Most of the Hasbro HMS boxes were fairly large, with not the greatest info on the package.
I guess infowise Takara wins but I found the Hasbro boxes to be more aesthetically pleasing.
heh. i remember the big double pair packs from costco.
they were tough to open too!
dragoon gt's box is smoking hot! (takara's)
Brad, I'm not sure what you're trying to point out here, if the Hasbro ones are better or Takara.. =\
(Jan. 11, 2009  2:05 AM)Mankster Wrote: Brad, I'm not sure what you're trying to point out here, if the Hasbro ones are better or Takara.. =\

um the takara ones are a million times better

the hasbro ones are literally copy-paste onto same background
brad you missed a wolborg ms (hasbro's) box.. it's smoking hot too.
I still stand by my statement. I do like the Takara HMS boxes but I think overall Hasbro looks nicer.
(Jan. 11, 2009  2:09 AM)Brimstone Wrote: brad you missed a wolborg ms (hasbro's) box.. it's smoking hot too.

the earlier HMS boxes hasbro did were pretty good, too bad they abandoned them

takara individually designed every box and on the back were stats, individual photos of every part with a name, description, and sometimes even width and weight. anyone who thinks hasbro's boxes are better is blind end of story
Not that it matters much but I was talking about general looks not info. Angry Besides were all entitled to an opinion.....Uncertain
(Jan. 11, 2009  2:22 AM)Rocky Wrote: Not that it matters much but I was talking about general looks not info. Angry Besides were all entitled to an opinion.....Uncertain

every hasbro box is literally just an image of a beyblade pasted onto the same background as every other beyblade from that series
I know. The uniformity and pictures appealed to me. Smile Though I do appreciate the effort Takara put in.
We can notice the feature of each blade on the Takara's boxes unlike Habro's boxes.
unfortunately i've only owned hasbro beyblades Confused