Takara/Hasbro

Poll: Wich is better beyblade maker?

Hasbro
14.75%
Takara
85.25%
Total: 100% 366 vote(s)
Vote on wich company makes the best beyblades.
anyone who doesn't vote "takara" is an idiot

takara actually designs and manufactures the beyblades

hasbro buys the molds and reproduces them generally to the same quality, but often carp it up or just outright doesn't release parts (URIEL 2 AGHHHHHHHHHHH)
Hasbro. When looking back, Habsro improved the plastic on the 1st gen blades and also made some of the HMS stronger in terms of durability. Takara have better stickers though as they rarely fall off like the Hasbro ones.

However, Takara are the original creators. Doesn't it feel good to get an original lol =D.
Err.. I'm not sure. I've had Hasbro blades all my life and they've all been great and only have ever bought Takara just recently. Though Hasbro have made some weird/bad decisions.
Thanks to Hasbro, awesome Beyblades like Uriel 2 and Gabriel are released in a way that their important parts were totally changed, therefore, Hasbro sucks...

Beginning with the V series Takara series stickers are no different than Hasbro ones and Takara produced better molds in their Random Boosters as Hasbro released them as remake series which does not make that much of a difference...

Overall, due to the mold and main part alterations issue Hasbro sucks, Takara Rocks!!!
Wheres the 'both' answer???
(Jan. 09, 2009  1:56 PM)kennykun Wrote: Wheres the 'both' answer???

it's over in the "stupid answers" part of the board
Takara is much better. Like people have said Hasbro messed around with parts and made some beyblades tottally suck.
Takara is better generally though I did like the MMS and PF Hasbro series. Grin
Takara is the better company by far. Hasbro had some nice releases with reinforced parts and such, but that doesn't make up for all of the parts they didn't release to the players. Also, distribution later on with them went pretty wack... some players couldn't even get some Beys (Happened with some of the V2s and "G2s"). Also, their stadiums totally blew. They didn't even care about the players even when we contacted them since I guess we weren't a majority of their profits? Oh well, they're done now.
(Jan. 09, 2009  12:09 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Hasbro. When looking back, Habsro improved the plastic on the 1st gen blades and also made some of the HMS stronger in terms of durability. Takara have better stickers though as they rarely fall off like the Hasbro ones.

However, Takara are the original creators. Doesn't it feel good to get an original lol =D.

Isn't Takara with the stronger plastic and Hasbro with the better stickers?
yeah thats what i thought (damn takara stickers)
Well takera makes the better product but hasbro wasent all bad. They made all their bit protectors for hms with the third mold if i recall correctly.
The unforgivable sin i what they did to the stadiums
(Jan. 09, 2009  9:28 PM)draciel09 Wrote: The unforgivable sin i what they did to the stadiums

They screwed us all over with that one. I WANT A NORMAL STADIUM.
(Jan. 09, 2009  6:56 PM)G Wrote: Takara is the better company by far. Hasbro had some nice releases with reinforced parts and such, but that doesn't make up for all of the parts they didn't release to the players. Also, distribution later on with them went pretty wack... some players couldn't even get some Beys (Happened with some of the V2s and "G2s"). Also, their stadiums totally blew. They didn't even care about the players even when we contacted them since I guess we weren't a majority of their profits? Oh well, they're done now.

http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-1850.html
takara is much better..they are the original designers of beyblades

i like their stadiums too..even though i dont own one..ive tried it, and you can really try diff shooting tech. compared to the hasbro ones..

as for durability..hmm..idk..i was gonna sk the same thing.. are takara's platic much better than hasbros? apart from the 1st series?
In terms of durability, Hasbro and Takara are generally the same. I don't think anyone's accusing Hasbro of poor manufacturing standards; simply of poor decisions.
ahhh i see.. thanks brad!!
(Jan. 10, 2009  6:29 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-1850.html
lol'd reading this thread. XD

i just read it right now as well and all i can tell you is "wow.." and "lmao"

XD
Admitadely, me putting Hasbro was idiotic. I forgot that Hasbro didn't release parts like the HMC, instead they replaced it with a crappy EG, WTF....?

I only bout a few Takara blades from the previous series, Seaborg 2 for example. All my MFB are Takara however.
(Jan. 10, 2009  1:27 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: . All my MFB are Takara however.

Um wtf do you know of anyone else who does mfb?