Tahka's Quiz Submission

Would you please answer these new Quiz Questions.

1. What are your plans for your first event? Please provide an approximate or desired date, location, time, format, and any other relevant details.

2. Who are your confirmed participants currently? To host a WBO tournament, you need at least four members to have confirmed their interest on the forums. Please provide links to posts demonstrating this interest. If you do not provide this, your quiz will not be reviewed.

3. Who will your judges be? Please ensure they have reviewed the WBO Organized Play rulebooks and “Judging a Match” section from the Organizers’ Guide.

4. Which tournament-legal BeyStadiums do you own, and are you able to transport them to your tournament?

5. Will you be able to use Challonge at your tournament? Will you have internet?

6. When using Challonge to run a tournament, there’s one “advanced option” you need to select. Which?

7. Fill in the blanks:
The minimum number of players for a ranked tournament is _.
The minimum number of participants per group in Group Round Robin is _.
The maximum number of players overall for Group Round Robin is _.
A Swiss tournament with 17-32 players has _ rounds.

8. How do you determine who moves to the finals in each tournament system? And how many people advance?

9. You had 10 confirmed players for your event, but it's fifteen minutes past start time and only 7 have shown up! What’s the best way to handle the situation?

10. Imagine your tournament has 17 participants. How do you seed them?

11. You're running an 18 player tournament using Challonge. The first stage is over and there are two players tied to proceed to the final stage. How do you determine the finalist?

12. Halfway through running a tournament, you realize a leading player is using an illegally modified Beyblade. How do you approach the situation?

13. Halfway through running a tournament, you a player tells you they need to leave. How do you approach the situation in each tournament system?

14. Battles are first to how many round wins? And is it the same for the finals?

15. What is the proper way for a player to adjust the BeyStadium’s placement?

16. After the Beyblade Selection phase of a match has been completed and before the match begins, what does each player need to do?

17. Under what circumstances can a player perform a relaunch?

18. What happens if a player misses the stadium while launching?

19. Parts with different modes that don’t require disassembly may be changed between rounds. However in Burst Format, how does mode switching work for parts which do require disassembly?

20. If you noticed a player borrow a full Beyblade or part from someone else at your event, what would you do before each of their subsequent matches?

21. In Metal Fight format, what must a judge do if a Beyblade's parts separate during a match?

22. Burst Format: While judging a battle, one Beyblade bursts another. But at the same time the burst happens, the intact Beyblade ricochets out of the BeyStadium! What call do you make and why?

23. Burst Format: While judging a battle, one Beyblade is knocked out of the Beystadium at the very last second, but bounces back in after hitting the back wall of the stadium cover. It then outspins the opposing Beyblade. Which Beyblade is considered the winner?

24. If a player’s Beyblade breaks during battle, what must be checked before calling the match a loss for them?

25. What rules must players follow while constructing their deck in deck format?

26. The final three tasks an organizer must complete following their event: 1) post the results spreadsheet, 2) submit fees to the WBO, and 3) …

27. What part of Beyblade do you find the most fun?

@[Tahka]
(Mar. 15, 2018  3:26 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Would you please answer these new Quiz Questions.

1. What are your plans for your first event? Please provide an approximate or desired date, location, time, format, and any other relevant details.

I plan to have a simple tournament that's fun, and to be the first one my area in a while.

2. Who are your confirmed participants currently? To host a WBO tournament, you need at least four members to have confirmed their interest on the forums. Please provide links to posts demonstrating this interest. If you do not provide this, your quiz will not be reviewed.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Atlanta...pid1422784

On page 29.
3. Who will your judges be? Please ensure they have reviewed the WBO Organized Play rulebooks and “Judging a Match” section from the Organizers’ Guide.
I will be judge by myself for this one.

4. Which tournament-legal BeyStadiums do you own, and are you able to transport them to your tournament?

I own the Epic Rival Battle Set Stadium and the Star Storm Stadium.

5. Will you be able to use Challonge at your tournament? Will you have internet?
Yes I will be able to use Challonge, Yes I will have internet.

6. When using Challonge to run a tournament, there’s one “advanced option” you need to select. Which?
It would be Quick Advance.

7. Fill in the blanks:
The minimum number of players for a ranked tournament is 8. 
The minimum number of participants per group in Group Round Robin is 6.
The maximum number of players overall for Group Round Robin is 16.
A Swiss tournament with 17-32 players has 5 rounds.

8. How do you determine who moves to the finals in each tournament system? And how many people advance?
It is determine by people who won battles and who lost battles.

9. You had 10 confirmed players for your event, but it's fifteen minutes past start time and only 7 have shown up! What’s the best way to handle the situation?
The best way to handle the situation is to first wait 5 more minutes for the other 3 players, once time passed and if they don't show up, I would hold a Special Format.
I would seed them with Swiss Format.

11. You're running an 18 player tournament using Challonge. The first stage is over and there are two players tied to proceed to the final stage. How do you determine the finalist?
I would determine it by double elimination.

12. Halfway through running a tournament, you realize a leading player is using an illegally modified Beyblade. How do you approach the situation?

I would tell them, " You are disqualified from the tournament, please leave, this will count as a loss on your ranking." Once that is done I will give the win to the other player.

13. Halfway through running a tournament, you a player tells you they need to leave. How do you approach the situation in each tournament system?
 Who every that the player was going to fight it would be a win to them.

14. Battles are first to how many round wins? And is it the same for the finals?

Two.
The Stadium should be place where it is flat to it doesn't lean, also when players are about to battle, they will launch on there side of the stadium.

16. After the Beyblade Selection phase of a match has been completed and before the match begins, what does each player need to do?
 Players must make sire that they have there launcher, there beys, and there items that they have brought with them.

A player can call a relaunch when he or she either has a weak launch when he or she doesn't want it to be a weak launch or when they miss the stadium when launching.

The player that missed the stadium would call a relaunch.

19. Parts with different modes that don’t require disassembly may be changed between rounds. However in Burst Format, how does mode switching work for parts which do require disassembly?

20. If you noticed a player borrow a full Beyblade or part from someone else at your event, what would you do before each of their subsequent matches?
I would tell the player who borrowed the part or parts to give it back to the person who he borrowed it from to give it back when the tournament is over.

21. In Metal Fight format, what must a judge do if a Beyblade's parts separate during a match?
The judge will ask for a redo for the battle.

22. Burst Format: While judging a battle, one Beyblade bursts another. But at the same time the burst happens, the intact Beyblade ricochets out of the BeyStadium! What call do you make and why?
I would call a ringout finish because the bey got knocked out of the Stadium first, but at the same time it got burst.

23. Burst Format: While judging a battle, one Beyblade is knocked out of the Beystadium at the very last second, but bounces back in after hitting the back wall of the stadium cover. It then outspins the opposing Beyblade. Which Beyblade is considered the winner?
The loser of the battle is they player who launched the bey that bounces back inside of the stadium.

24. If a player’s Beyblade breaks during battle, what must be checked before calling the match a loss for them?
I would check if He or She would have anymore Beyblades to battle with, if he or she doesn't have any others, then I would to count to player who bey gotten broke and count it as a lost on there rank and ask them to leave.

25. What rules must players follow while constructing their deck in deck format?
They must not spy on there opponents, they must not throw a match, they must not use illegal combos or parts, and insult there opponents.

26. The final three tasks an organizer must complete following their event: 1) post the results spreadsheet, 2) submit fees to the WBO, and 3) …

Handle and report rule violations to the WBO.

27. What part of Beyblade do you find the most fun?
I find the competition, the rivals, the battles, and the friends you can make.
@[Tahka]
I plan to have a simple tournament that's fun, and to be the first one my area in a while.

Please provide an approximate or desired date, location, time, format, and any other relevant details.

You will need to use tournament-legal Beystadiums. B-09/B-33 for Burst Format.

It would be Quick Advance.

Quick advance - report winners only, not scores.

It is determine by people who won battles and who lost battles.

Please read the WBO Organizer's Guide thoroughly.

The best way to handle the situation is to first wait 5 more minutes for the other 3 players, once time passed and if they don't show up, I would hold a Special Format.

Club Format is the name of the Special Format. Please read the WBO Organizer's Guide thoroughly.

I would seed them with Swiss Format.

I would determine it by double elimination.

I would tell them, " You are disqualified from the tournament, please leave, this will count as a loss on your ranking." Once that is done I will give the win to the other player.

Intentional: Disqualify the player and treat all matches played and unplayed as losses. Report the incident afterwards to an Organized Play Contributor or WBO Committee Member.

Unintentional: Allow them to continue playing, but treat matches where the illegally modified Beyblade was used as losses.

Be lenient when it comes to disciplining newer or younger players who may not fully grasp the rules or how they apply. While organizers must enforce the rules, they must also work to educate inexperienced players about the basics of play.

Who every that the player was going to fight it would be a win to them.

Two.

The Stadium should be place where it is flat to it doesn't lean, also when players are about to battle, they will launch on there side of the stadium.

Players may not adjust the BeyStadium’s placement. If they feel it should be adjusted, they must ask the judge.

Players must make sire that they have there launcher, there beys, and there items that they have brought with them.

Present their Beyblade and Launcher to their opponent.

A player can call a relaunch when he or she either has a weak launch when he or she doesn't want it to be a weak launch or when they miss the stadium when launching.

If the player’s launch is obstructed or noticeably underpowered due to an event beyond their control, they can request a relaunch, which will immediately void and end the current round.

The primary reasons you’d want to request a relaunch are:

Your launcher malfunctions in a way that causes your launch to be underpowered
You are accidentally hit or shoved by the opposing player or a spectator

You must request a relaunch immediately after your Beyblade leaves the launcher, and the judge may deny your request if they determine that you were at fault.

The player that missed the stadium would call a relaunch.

The player is not always granted a relaunch if they miss the stadium. This is up to the judge's discretion.

You did not answer the question. Please read the WBO Organizer's Guide thoroughly.

I would tell the player who borrowed the part or parts to give it back to the person who he borrowed it from to give it back when the tournament is over.

The judge will ask for a redo for the battle.

I would call a ringout finish because the bey got knocked out of the Stadium first, but at the same time it got burst.

If a collision between two Beyblades results in one being bursted and the other being knocked-out at the same time, the knocked-out Beyblade is the winner (as it leaves the BeyStadium a fraction of a second after the burst occurs).

I would check if He or She would have anymore Beyblades to battle with, if he or she doesn't have any others, then I would to count to player who bey gotten broke and count it as a lost on there rank and ask them to leave.

Why would you ask them to leave? Please read the WBO Organizer's Guide thoroughly.

They must not spy on there opponents, they must not throw a match, they must not use illegal combos or parts, and insult there opponents.

You have not answered the question asked.

Handle and report rule violations to the WBO.

@[Tahka]
(Mar. 16, 2018  11:55 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: 1. What are your plans for your first event? Please provide an approximate or desired date, location, time, format, and any other relevant details.
Date 3/24/18 at 12:45 at Piedmount park.
[quote pid='1424768' dateline='1521240952']
But I'm trying to get B-09 stadium.

It would be Seeding Participants.

It is determine by people who won battles and who lost battles.
The top 4 players will advance to the finals.

The best way to handle the situation is to first wait 5 more minutes for the other 3 players, once time passed and if they don't show up, I would hold a Club Format.

I would use a Swiss Format.
I would seed then by there ranking in battle wins and loss.

I would determine it by using a tie breaker.

I would tell them, " You are disqualified from the tournament, please leave, this will count as a loss on your rankin,and I will tell the WBO that he or she used a ilegal combo."If it's someone new to beyblade then I will tell then that there using a ilegal combo. Once that is done I will give the win to the other player.

It would be a dropout so all rounds they would played and didn't play would be a losts. The losts be counted on his rank, if it is a rnaked tournament.
[/quote]
[quote pid='1424768' dateline='1521240952']

14. Battles are first to how many round wins? And is it the same for the finals?5.
Five.

Players must first ask the judge if they, if they don't have permission then they can't.

Players must show there beyblades and launchers to their opponent and also the judge to check if its illegal.

If they player's launch is to overpower, or under powered they may call for a relaunch,
The launcher my cause a weak launch, and the player can request a relaunch right after they launched it.

It would be up the the judge to call a relaunch.

The player must choose witch mode they are going to use, they can't switch the modes will battling.

I would tell the player to announced if they are borrowing parts for every round they play.

The judge will call it a lost for the blader who bey got separated during the battle.
[/quote]

I would call a burst finish because both beys got knocked out the stadium, but one got burst while being knocked out.

I would check if He or She would have anymore Beyblades to battle with, if he or she doesn't have any others, then I would to count to player who bey gotten broke and count it as a lost on there rank and tell then that they are disqualified.

Scheduling and promoting tournament.  

@[Tahka]
Please read and understand the Organizers Handbook and Rulebook completely. You may try again in 2 weeks.