TUCSON,ARIZONA,USA

Hello! I live in Tucson, Arizona, USA, and I am looking for bladers to battle and tournaments to join. If there are any bladers in Arizona, Please let me know and hopefully we can have ourselves a battle and have a tournament!
(Dec. 01, 2012  3:51 AM)dizzypet422 Wrote: Hello! I live in Tucson, Arizona, USA, and I am looking for bladers to battle and tournaments to join. If there are any bladers in Arizona, Please let me know and hopefully we can have ourselves a battle and have a tournament!

I live in tucson

I don't know if my parents would let me though
Gasp OMG!!!! I hope your still active n stuff, bc I'm moving to Tucson soon and I hope there are bladers there...

Actually there's not really a point in me posting ?? Your last visit was in 2013 so..... I'll just have to face the facts ;-; I'm cut off from the Beyblade world as soon as I move there
(Jun. 15, 2017  5:26 AM)Raiyanblader Wrote: Gasp OMG!!!! I hope your still active n stuff, bc I'm moving to Tucson soon and I hope there are bladers there...

Actually there's not really a point in me posting ?? Your last visit was in 2013 so..... I'll just have to face the facts ;-; I'm cut off from the Beyblade world as soon as I move there

Hey there. I'm back on and yes I'm still in Tucson and playing beyblade. I stopped for a but, but I'm back in with the burst generation. I live in the oicpict rocks area, so if you're in the area I'd definitely be up for some games! Smile

(May. 23, 2017  2:05 AM)Yoyo28 Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2012  3:51 AM)dizzypet422 Wrote: Hello! I live in Tucson, Arizona, USA, and I am looking for bladers to battle and tournaments to join. If there are any bladers in Arizona, Please let me know and hopefully we can have ourselves a battle and have a tournament!

I live in tucson

I don't know if my parents would let me though

Hey there. That's awesome. I'm still in Tucson but located in the picture rocks area. If your parents let you maybe we could meet somewhere sometime and have a couple games Smile
(Jun. 15, 2017  5:26 AM)Raiyanblader Wrote: Gasp OMG!!!! I hope your still active n stuff, bc I'm moving to Tucson soon and I hope there are bladers there...

I'm still in Tucson and I live in the picture  rocks area.